Any ideas to make 1 sale on Fiverr!

marmiteman

In your profile, it says you’ve just joined in June. :thinking:
Nevermind, you’ve created many Gigs at once, maybe it would have been wiser to give time to one or two to be displayed on “new arrivals” or even “featured” until they inexorably start to go down, pushed by the newest ones. And then create one or two more, in order to get profit from the small exposure Fiverr gives to new sellers at the beginning: the idea is to be there as long as possible, with different Gigs, so you’ll have more possibilities to be found.
Your Gigs look good though, you like green, uh? 👍

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest offlinehelpers

Until you get some reviews, I’d offer all your gigs with a starter $5 package. Once your get to level 1 and beyond, then raising your prices will not be a problem.

Make more of your descriptions - yours are very short - you can explain here why buyers should choose you, the advantages of using your service etc.

Relevant videos do increase sales, so you could give that a shot as well.

Good luck! 🙂

I’d also change the profile info that says “I am Britsih Native speaker, …”. But it also may be that you just need to wait a bit longer since the gigs have only been created this month it seems (though you can try amending them like has been suggested by other members).

Guest offlinehelpers

I’d also change the profile info that says “I am Britsih Native speaker, …”. But it also may be that you just need to wait a bit longer since the gigs have only been created this month it seems (though you can try amending them like has been suggested by other members).

The OP has been here since June 2016 - his gigs may well be more than a few weeks old! 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

Yes, my mistake on that bit. But surely they wouldn’t all say “new arrival” if all the gigs were more than a few weeks old?

No problem! No, they stay saying ‘new arrival’ until they’ve got a review, regardless of how new (or old!) they are. 🙂

Well… First I have been on Fiverr since 2016 but re-did the gigs recently to see if it would help. It has not. Second I am a BRIT but living in Russia. Fiverr takes your location and thinks you are from that location. For example, if you are Spanish but live in the UK then you are British. Yes, it’s crazy.

I put British Native speaker for the language accuracy as a selling point. I have had ZERO offers and ZERO messages although I have spent a few hundred USD on gigs!! I almost think anyone selling on Fiverr is employed by Fiveer? I just don’t know.

Very very strange.

Well… First I have been on Fiverr since 2016 but re-did the gigs recently to see if it would help. It has not. Second I am a BRIT but living in Russia. Fiverr takes your location and thinks you are from that location. For example, if you are Spanish but live in the UK then you are British. Yes, it’s crazy.

I put British Native speaker for the language accuracy as a selling point. I have had ZERO offers and ZERO messages although I have spent a few hundred USD on gigs!! I almost think anyone selling on Fiverr is employed by Fiveer? I just don’t know.

Very very strange.

I put British Native speaker for the language accuracy as a selling point

But it (the text just under your name in the Fiverr profile) is spelt incorrectly as “Britsih” instead of “British”.

Guest offlinehelpers

Very very strange.

I almost think anyone selling on Fiverr is employed by Fiveer and it is one big cheat???

Not the case at all, and good sellers may take exception to that assertion.

Have you read the tips further up the thread, or on the rest of the forum - search for Eoin’s series called UPYOUR.

Good luck! 🙂

I almost think anyone selling on Fiverr is employed by Fiveer and it is one big cheat???

Not the case at all, and good sellers may take exception to that assertion.

Have you read the tips further up the thread, or on the rest of the forum - search for Eoin’s series called UPYOUR.

Good luck! 🙂

I made the point as it seems impossible to get seen on Fiverr this is why I think sellers could be on the Fiverr payroll or maybe you have to pay Fiverr to get seen? I just don’t know. Perhaps I am unlucky or they are lucky???

Guest offlinehelpers

I made the point as it seems impossible to get seen on Fiverr this is why I think sellers could be on the Fiverr payroll or maybe you have to pay Fiverr to get seen? I just don’t know. Perhaps I am unlucky or they are lucky???

Have you read and followed all the advice you’ve been given, and have you read the forum for all the other helpful information?

Have you visited the academy - great tips on how to get your first sale:

Success stories:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2016/05/31/how-these-3-people-make-6-figures-a-year-on-fiverr/#76897ee31df2

Luck doesn’t come into it on Fiverr - have you looked at buyer requests to see if anyone is looking for any of the services you offer? Have you set up social media profiles to advertise your gigs to potential buyers?

There really is so much you can do to help yourself! All the best! 🙂

I made the point as it seems impossible to get seen on Fiverr this is why I think sellers could be on the Fiverr payroll or maybe you have to pay Fiverr to get seen?

A lot of the people get seen on Fiverr every day, and no, they don’t pay for it, nor are they Fiverr employees.

It’s not nice to call all Fiverr sellers cheaters just because you haven’t made it yet.

Guest offlinehelpers

Just remembered - your gigs haven’t been live for 7 months - they were paused without you realising:
favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

I have been on Fiverr for about 6 months. I have paid for a lot of work on it for writing but also offer my services. I have not any offers at all. WHY? What am I doing wrong?

Just remembered - your gigs haven’t been live for 7 months - they were paused without you realising:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Customers how to get them?

I have been on Fiverr for about 6 months. I have paid for a lot of work on it for writing but also offer my services. I have not any offers at all. WHY? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks, I will read through it, but the biggest problem is being seen and getting found on Fiverr. It is probably so comapative now. This is the wall that many now face.

Your display images or videos are not attractive, as you are using too much green color, you can use more professional and attractive images to attract buyers…🙂

The green is Fiverr green, so it made sense and I like the colour.

Please explain what you mean “Your display images or videos are not attractive”. My photo is my photo and its all I have for now

The green is Fiverr green, so it made sense and I like the colour.

Please explain what you mean “Your display images or videos are not attractive”. My photo is my photo and its all I have for now

See other gigs of fiverr, basically if you want to rank your gigs then you have to analyze top sellers of fiverr, check what type of images, description and tags they are using and then make changes accordingly 🙂

See other gigs of fiverr, basically if you want to rank your gigs then you have to analyze top sellers of fiverr, check what type of images, description and tags they are using and then make changes accordingly 🙂

I see. You mean copy their style?

I made the point as it seems impossible to get seen on Fiverr this is why I think sellers could be on the Fiverr payroll or maybe you have to pay Fiverr to get seen?

A lot of the people get seen on Fiverr every day, and no, they don’t pay for it, nor are they Fiverr employees.

It’s not nice to call all Fiverr sellers cheaters just because you haven’t made it yet.

Excuse me?! I did not call anyone a cheater! It was just a comment and observation regarding Fiverr not the sellers.

I have no wish to ‘make it’ however you define that just to sell a few gigs on a monthly basis. Nothing more than that.

No, just take an idea from them and use your own creativity

I have put the fiverr link on one of my FB pages but no takers thus far. I am happy with the look I just wish I knew how to get seen on Fiverr as I think my gigs are buried under many others. This is now the issue on Fiverr. I am sure once you sell a few it helps visibility. Getting the first sale is the tough part. 😦

Thanks for your help.

Guest offlinehelpers

Very very strange.

A wee reminder of what you said:

You accused sellers of being employed by Fiverr and that it’s all one big cheat - how could anyone interpret your comment in any other way?

If you want to sell a few gigs on a monthly basis, making sure your gigs aren’t paused without you realsing is a good start. In reality, your gigs have only been active for about 3 weeks.

If you ask for advice, then please be prepared to take it, otherwise you’re wasting everybody’s time, including your own.

Everyone here is trying to help you - whether you choose to take their advice or not is up to you.

A wee reminder of what you said:

You accused sellers of being employed by Fiverr and that it’s all one big cheat - how could anyone interpret your comment in any other way?

If you want to sell a few gigs on a monthly basis, making sure your gigs aren’t paused without you realsing is a good start. In reality, your gigs have only been active for about 3 weeks.

If you ask for advice, then please be prepared to take it, otherwise you’re wasting everybody’s time, including your own.

Everyone here is trying to help you - whether you choose to take their advice or not is up to you.

I was not accusing sellers as I have already explained only Fiverr which now is a corporate giant. Perhaps it was a bad choice of words on my part. I have edited the post to show this.

Yes I have un-paused them thanks. I’ll take advice if I agree with it of course. I still dont know how too get seen on Fiverr on the www this is the million dollar question that many now face. I’ll just have to hope and wait like fishing in a river and hope to get a bite.

Archived