Any KInd of logo designer

I am a logo designer

5 Likes

Why is it so blurry and pixilated?

i can clear it. and many changes on it like name, colors, style

1 Like

Delicious logo @sajjadjamali647
Good luck :slightly_smiling_face:

They why didn’t you “clear” it for your sample? Why people would want to buy it if they see such a low quality?

Need some change color, style overall best of luck.

I can change color, style and any kind of changes i can do it

download

I can design these type of logos

1 Like

Thanks for your reply, i contact you in future if i need any design.
Best Regards

Leads_Sourcer1

Beautiful logos @sajjadjamali647 :slightly_smiling_face:

it’s actually very simple :smiley: … it’s probably because the graphic belongs to someone else

1 Like

‘’ unique logos ‘’

2 Likes

@mariashtelle1

The low quality also can be a brilliant concept :slightly_smiling_face:

In fact, the successful business is not always came from “clear” logo but came from how good is the business product itself :slightly_smiling_face:

I attached a few pictures above… , it’s not the case of brilliant concepts here…

@cre8iveartwork

Beautiful logo :slightly_smiling_face:
May I know which company use this logo?

it’s not really what I was saying … if you check his page you’ll see that he has the logo on one of his gigs… the graphic is designed by someone else

2 Likes

@cre8iveartwork

Beautiful logo :slightly_smiling_face:

Nothing brilliant in that.
And if you check @cre8iveartwork responses you’ll see that @sajjadjamali647 stole those images from the internet.

2 Likes

@mariashtelle1

It’s still could be a brilliant concept.

I didnt know that, I was just looking from the logo itself and didnt not know if @sajjadjamali647 stole those images from the internet :face_with_monocle:

Again: nothing brilliant. If you can’t even invest few more bucks into getting a picture with good resolution then what kind of service can you provide? It would only show lack of planning and careless on the side of the business.