Any one else hate the new layout?

wondermediaprod

Fiverr have a lot more problems than the layout, it seems to be the only thing they change on the platform, the new layout is not great, mostly the top bar which is terrible, when you are on your account settings or the fiverr homepage the dashboard button, message button and more are not there then you have to go into your profile and then it shows up, more work clicking from one page to another instead of having the top bar with all the buttons on it on every page. I also preferred the symbols rather than words on the top bar.

• Like 7

• 3 years later...

Is there a way to change the layout? My laptop has all my buttons at the top so I could easily go to my orders and gigs, etc., but on my desktop only the message button is at the top and I have to scroll and click around to find my gigs and "manage sales" buttons all the way at the bottom left. I hate it. I rather use my laptop but It's not working properly at the moment.

IMG_20220803_085913.jpg

IMG_20220803_085927.jpg

• Like 10

5 hours ago, cburgess82 said:

Is there a way to change the layout?

No. This is how Fiverr looks.

5 hours ago, cburgess82 said:

I rather use my laptop but It's not working properly at the moment.

Then you may have to get used to how the site looks on your desktop.

• Like 9

9 hours ago, cburgess82 said:

but on my desktop only the message button is at the top and I have to scroll and click around to find my gigs and "manage sales" buttons

On you're desktop check that you're not zoomed >100% and that your desktop resolution is high enough (1920x1080 should be okay). If you're not using Chrome you could try that.

• Like 9