Fiverr Forum

Any one help a little seller who are not doing any wrong work ! - fiverr give me justice?

Check My Attachment

fragglesrock

Sheriff’s Note: Images removed as it is too difficult to read them and make sure there are no buyer/seller usernames.

I couldn’t read anything, it’s too small…

Transliterate it, because no-one can read it. I do wish Fiverr would just do that thing where you can click on a photo so it’s big enough to read but nope. What I can read is that you started off very aggressively with CS… that never ends well.

Do not show us this, just tell us in your own words briefly what the situation is…you tried to post a gig and it got denied? What kid of gig was it?

My eyes hurt. You use this software: fragglesrock (warning: auto video, and I bet that link gets fraggled) and the CS says something like it goes against their TOS. You then talk a lot about how it’s legal and they say how it’s not in their TOS. You then really labor the point. You started off aggressive and got the “yeah, no” treatment.

This isn’t about justice, Fiverr simply doesn’t like your gig. shrug

Sheriff’s Note: Sorry for the fragglesrock but you were correct on the link. One tip - you can tell people what to search for to find a useful site if you don’t link it. Some sheriff’s still might fragglesrock the mention if in a hurry. Generally, though, if you aren’t instructing users to find a site with a user’s contact info and the site is not malicious, it will probably stick.

I already summed it up, @sincere18. My eyes now hate me :smiley:

Thank You Everyone For Interested on my discussion…

I appreciated…

I not start aggressive in support center but after 30 day i got this …

Other Seller are in fiverr provide optimizepress gig related service…

i am old in fiverr , i follow all rules and regulation into fiverr.

ok so here is happen with me in fiverr.

after done 40 successful order about optimizepress design and site customization work , my gig is automatically denied and i got mail

Mail :

your gig is denied because it’s not match our policy (That’s totally Not True Actually…)

so i contact fiverr support and they say they remove all gig that related optimizepress into fiverr, so i understand something is issue with optimizepress vs. Fiverr

then after 1 or 2 day i show many other gig are come back in fiverr search result (Optimizepress service related gig…)

so i again contact in fiverr support center and ask to release my gig as well because i not provide any product related optimizepress or anything that is related optimizepress , i told fiverr this all is official … if i got $$ from help people around the word that is not illegal & out policy in fiverr

Replay From Fiverr Support :

Same replay and told me to contact optimizepress center ,

ok that’s fine …

now i contact to optimizepress support center and explain all this there too !!

they say you not doing anything wrong and you can provide help service as well anywhere in work because client already Buy optimizepress from official site so there is not issue at all…

i show that mail to fiverr now !!

Fiverr Support Replay…

We can release your gig but we can not show your gig in search result …etc all

(I send them all prof and i prove my self in fiverr 100% that i not doing any wrong work…)

then after 4 or 5 replay (Replay From My Side )

I not got any message replay … my gig is active and in fiverr but not in search result…

My Main Question Is : Why Other Seller are there and sell OptimizePress Zip file although and those gig are not denide and remove from fiverr ??

Many Seller Got Back His Gig into Fiverr and now back in search result and why my gig are not in search result…

I AM 100% Fair…

I FOLLOW ALL FIVERR TERM AND CONDITION TOO !

I NOT PROVIDE ANY NULLED AND CRACK PRODUCT !!

NEVER ACCEPT PAYMENT OUT SIDE

NEVER DONE ANY WRONG WITH ANY BUYER

SO why i see this day ?? ;(

Other make money and i losse my customers ;(

I NEED ALL YOUR SUPPORT TO RELEASE MY GIG

I SUGGEST YOU GIVE ME YOUR HAND IF YOU THINK I AM TRUE AND HONEST PERSON

I AM SMALL SELLER WHO WANT TO SELL SERVICE AND WANT TO EARN MONEY : (

Hello @mdchavda3131,

I am sorry you are going through this and are upset. I see you said this:

mdchavda3131 said: your gig is denied because it's not match our policy (That's totally Not True Actually..)
The bottom line is that whether you believe it is true or not really isn't relevant to your situation. Fiverr has chosen quite a few gig types that have been allowed in the past and have decided to remove them gradually. Since it is a gradual move, some gigs will stay up and some will go down. Over a long period of time, all of them will be removed.

Yours has been chosen by Fiverr as one that will not show in search results, and may not be allowed at all. Since the site belongs to Fiverr, there is really nothing you can do about this no matter what argument there is.

My best suggestion to you would be to try creating some new gigs to earn money. You can continue to fight if you wish, but it is unlikely to help you and will cause you more anxiety than good.

Good luck.