Any one know about modeling?

kottagedileepa

I see a girl’s pic in your profile here on the forum, i enter your profile it’s a dude’s pic, you’re asking about modeling, your gig offers writing…i’m confused

If you use girls pic thinking that it will get you more sales, or you offer something you can’t do well…That’s the wrong foot you’re standing on my friend.

Offer things you can do, because it’s positive reveiws that will make you survive here on fiverr, work on your gig description, gig pictures, Be honest to your self and your customers…

Good luck

Sans-titre-2.thumb.jpg.64581a990ee912d06ac29e63469a0610.jpg

First, learn either Blender, Maya, or 3Ds Max. Then invest in some good texturing software like Substance Painter. Next all you have to do is spend a year or so practicing and you’ll be modelling in no time! =)

Let’s see, you only have one gig:

“I will write any thing for you”

I think you meant “anything.”

Moving on, you write:

“I have 1215 Clint of my freelancer account.”

Did you copy and paste your gig description from another site? And what exactly is a Clint? Client? Did you mean "I have 1251 clients ON my freelancer account?

"If you want Essay/Article/Review or any (600 words) I can prefer my books and can write very beautiful and attractive things for you. "

Listen, I’m not a proofreader, but if I can find your mistakes, anyone can. Your English is awkward, so let me give you some advice about modeling.

1. Show some skin! If you have abs or a hot body, people need to see it. So put on your bathing-suit and show us what you’ve got! If you got it, flaunt it. If you don’t, do something else.

2. If you don’t have a hot body, then full body pictures will suffice, have one formal and one casual.

3. Find a gig title that works for you, maybe Indian male model or average looking male model, whatever works, let me show you some examples I found:

I will be your professional male model for $5

I will be your chocolate male model for $5 (he’s black, hence the “chocolate”)

I will male model your product, clothing, accessories, sign for $5

I will be your Korean Male Model and hold your sign for $5

With that said, I think most people are looking for female models. However, that doesn’t mean you won’t get orders, but it’s unlikely you’ll be able to quit your day job.

So godspeed, Mr. Male Model. I hope the camera loves you!

• 1 year later...

Archived