Fiverr Community Forum

Any one know the solution?

I have a problem with verifying my phone number.
I received the code and typed it. But the link is not turning to green and not working.
I checked many times until the sms verifying messages are finished.
What is the solution?
Thank you.

4 Likes

Contact with Fiverr Customer Support they will help you. Attach a screen shot with it. They are so nice and supportive.

3 Likes

contact with the support team. They will take good care of your issue.

2 Likes

An option to try before contacting CS - use the number keys above the main part of your keyboard rather than the numeric keypad on the right - it might work. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Yes @autocadraftsman you can try and It’ll work.

2 Likes

What kind of trick is that!!! what is the difference, will you please explain so we can understand better.

1 Like

clear your browsing history then try again

1 Like

This is the best thing to do
@autocadraftsman

1 Like

No trickery - if you read the forum posts related to being unable to verify phone numbers, several users have said that using the numbers above the keyboard has worked, when using the numerical keypad hasn’t. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s better to Contact with the CS. They can surely help you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Check the Customer Support it will help you solve your problem …

1 Like

thank you all my problem has been solved.

Try from another browser. Like Firefox or opera. And of course try from desktop not mobile.

1 Like

thank u, the problem has been solved>> I simply tried to virefy my phone number again and it worked… I geuss the support team solved it

1 Like

That is great to hear your problem is solved. Sometimes it the cache file which create problems. If something like this happen again please clear your cache and try again.

Yes its the right way