Any Problem For Fiverr Account Using VPN

bmsurujuddin

Why would you want to?

From what I understand, it can make you appear as if you are somewhere; you are not. It can also be used to make it look as if two different accounts using the same IP are not in the same location.

Fiverr does not like its users to do either of the actions mentioned above, so if caught, you could lose an account or, at the very least, get a warning.

Why would you want to?

From what I understand, it can make you appear as if you are somewhere; you are not. It can also be used to make it look as if two different accounts using the same IP are not in the same location.

Fiverr does not like its users to do either of the actions mentioned above, so if caught, you could lose an account or, at the very least, get a warning.

A VPN also encrypts all your traffic so that your connection is more secure. I have to use a VPN for all work I do with a client in the UK for this reason. It is actually a bit of a pain to be honest, having to remember to disable it when I’m using Fiverr.

As it stands, most businesses that have started allowing employees to work from home during Covid-19, require them to use a VPN (provided by the company like mine is) in the interest of preventing cyber attacks and data breaches.

I seriously want to know what are the benefits of using VPN?

Whoever answers gets a slice of 🍕

Fiverr does not work at some countries, one time I was on a trip to a country where they banned Fiverr, I had to use VPN to finish my pending orders.

But it was not good for me at all, because after I used VPN, I did not get a single order for two straight month.

A VPN also encrypts all your traffic so that your connection is more secure. I have to use a VPN for all work I do with a client in the UK for this reason. It is actually a bit of a pain to be honest, having to remember to disable it when I’m using Fiverr.

As it stands, most businesses that have started allowing employees to work from home during Covid-19, require them to use a VPN (provided by the company like mine is) in the interest of preventing cyber attacks and data breaches.

Thanks Andy for enlightening me on VPN’s. So, I guess you get Nika’s pizza. I will add in a 🍺

I moved to China recently, and surprise almost every service I offer has been blocked here. I am a Google Ads Expert.

When I got here I had a queue of orders that got cancelled because of this and I fell to a no level. It is painful if you have invested as much time as I did in fiverr.

I suddenly found myself using VPN with a better success. It is the only way to get work done.

I am not sure if I am wrong here, but without a VPN how else can I do my job?

I moved to China recently, and surprise almost every service I offer has been blocked here. I am a Google Ads Expert.

When I got here I had a queue of orders that got cancelled because of this and I fell to a no level. It is painful if you have invested as much time as I did in fiverr.

I suddenly found myself using VPN with a better success. It is the only way to get work done.

Yep, China banned a lot of social media and most of the internation platform , like instagram, whatapps…

@nyamutumbu Thanks For valuable share!

Why would you want to?

@vickiespencer Thanks For your Information!

@cyaxrex Thanks For Information!

A VPN also encrypts all your traffic so that your connection is more secure

Any traffic through HTTPS (almost all traffic on the internet nowadays) is encrypted. A VPN might encrypt insecure HTTP requests, but I wouldn’t use a website that is administrated by someone that can’t be bothered to set up HTTPS. It takes 5 minutes if you know what you’re doing.

Some sellers who used VPN couldn’t verify their phone numbers. Phone verification was introduced because of sellers using VPN to fake their location (pretending to be from the USA or UK and hoping that it will bring them more sales).

Also, if your profile states that you’re in one country, but your time zone shows something different, some buyers might get suspicious.

If you have a legitimate reason to use VPN, you might want to ask Customer Support about it.

A VPN also encrypts all your traffic so that your connection is more secure

Any traffic through HTTPS (almost all traffic on the internet nowadays) is encrypted. A VPN might encrypt insecure HTTP requests, but I wouldn’t use a website that is administrated by someone that can’t be bothered to set up HTTPS. It takes 5 minutes if you know what you’re doing.

@erik_keresztes Thanks For Information!

Some sellers who used VPN couldn’t verify their phone numbers. Phone verification was introduced because of sellers using VPN to fake their location (pretending to be from the USA or UK and hoping that it will bring them more sales).

Also, if your profile states that you’re in one country, but your time zone shows something different, some buyers might get suspicious.

If you have a legitimate reason to use VPN, you might want to ask Customer Support about it.

@catwriter Thanks For Opinion!

Use a different browser just for Fiverr. Makes everything much easier. Try Brave.

Use a different browser just for Fiverr. Makes everything much easier. Try Brave.

HTTPS only encrypts traffic ti and from your web browser, not other apps or background processes on your computer.

HTTPS is also susceptible to man in the middle attack vectors. A VPN funnels all traffic from your device through an encrypted tunnel. This makes a VPN far more secure than HTTPS which when you use, you still have to trust that website you are visiting isn’t in any way nefarious.

Usually, I use a different machine for Fiverr.

@ydrawing Thanks for information

HTTPS only encrypts traffic ti and from your web browser, not other apps or background processes on your computer.

HTTPS is also susceptible to man in the middle attack vectors. A VPN funnels all traffic from your device through an encrypted tunnel. This makes a VPN far more secure than HTTPS which when you use, you still have to trust that website you are visiting isn’t in any way nefarious.

That would be nice to do if I could afford it.

Archived