Any Problem with using Shared Broadband IP with Fiverr

tasvir92

Question

Hello, my fellow Fiverr friends. I am just curious, is there any problem with using shared Broadband IP to use Fiverr. I have been using a 3G modem, but this is turning out to be very costly and inconvenient. Also, ISP charges much more for a real IP.

I would highly appreciate hearing from someone who has been using a Shared Broadband IP for Fiverr for a long time.

Thanks in Advance
Tasvir

7 answers to this question

There is no problem for using shared broadband IP in your region. I have used already. but be careful about that, do anybody in your home run any account with this same IP? then it will be problem.

Thanks.

Thanks for your reply Tanmoy. No I am the only Fiverr user in my home fortunately 😄

Who would you share the IP with? Someone you live with? Why not just subscribe to a regular ISP? With a regular modem? Mine is around $60 a month. Or if you share an IP with your neighbors that shouldn’t be a problem. Ask customer support to be sure.

Hi Misscrystal,

Thanks for responding to my query. Actually I live in Bangladesh where most ISP provide shared IP address to their users. I do have my own WiFi router.

There is no problem for using shared broadband IP in your region. I have used already. but be careful about that, do anybody in your home run any account with this same IP? then it will be problem.

Thanks.

in your home run any account with this same IP?

I don’t think it would be the happened because Most of the time we use two account at one IP, still not happened and shouldn’t be.

Cheer you!

in your home run any account with this same IP?

I don’t think it would be the happened because Most of the time we use two account at one IP, still not happened and shouldn’t be.

Cheer you!

O I see, but from somewhere I have head that 2 accounts can’t be run from one IP. May be I am wrong.

Thanks for your info.

Archived