Fiverr Community Forum

Any Problem with using Shared Broadband IP with Fiverr

Hello, my fellow Fiverr friends. I am just curious, is there any problem with using shared Broadband IP to use Fiverr. I have been using a 3G modem, but this is turning out to be very costly and inconvenient. Also, ISP charges much more for a real IP.

I would highly appreciate hearing from someone who has been using a Shared Broadband IP for Fiverr for a long time.

Thanks in Advance
Tasvir

1 Like

Who would you share the IP with? Someone you live with? Why not just subscribe to a regular ISP? With a regular modem? Mine is around $60 a month. Or if you share an IP with your neighbors that shouldn’t be a problem. Ask customer support to be sure.

2 Likes

There is no problem for using shared broadband IP in your region. I have used already. but be careful about that, do anybody in your home run any account with this same IP? then it will be problem.
Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply Tanmoy. No I am the only Fiverr user in my home fortunately :smile:

1 Like

So, there is no problem.
You are welcome.

1 Like

Hi Misscrystal,

Thanks for responding to my query. Actually I live in Bangladesh where most ISP provide shared IP address to their users. I do have my own WiFi router.

2 Likes

I don’t think it would be the happened because Most of the time we use two account at one IP, still not happened and shouldn’t be.

Cheer you!

1 Like

O I see, but from somewhere I have head that 2 accounts can’t be run from one IP. May be I am wrong.
Thanks for your info.

1 Like