Any suggestion to improve my first gig

icandoitstop

Your Gig photo looks great.
I have a few suggestions.
Don’t ask buyers to contact you before placing an order.
i.e. - should be i.e.,
Remove the question marks here - ? Please MUST read complete gig description and FAQs’. We take every order very seriously and it’s very important for us to deliver the highest quality work?
Change this sentence - if your file length is above 1 hour so don’t worry contact me I will also transcribe longer files too.
You could try this:
I transcribe longer files as well, contact me for a custom offer on orders with over 1 hour of audio.

i.e. - should be i.e.,

Remove the question marks here - ? Please MUST read complete gig description and FAQs’. We take every order very seriously and it’s very important for us to deliver the highest quality work?

Change this sentence - if your file length is above 1 hour so don’t worry contact me I will also transcribe longer files too.

You could try this:

I transcribe longer files as well, contact me for a custom offer on orders with over 1 hour of audio.

I have change it as you suggested.

Thank you so much.

i.e. - should be i.e.,

You could try this:

check it once again please.

Archived