Any suggestions for new

nirmalregmi

Welcome to the community.
My suggestion is try to active on fiverr forum and read topics , here you will find lots of suggestion, tips and tricks . If you have any confusion about anything or any question just search in fiverr forum , i am damn sure you will find your answer. Best of luck.

Hi, am new at fiver.

I am unable to show the fivver gigs impressions and views. can you please tell me why it is.

Hello @fatimach344 , don’t panic . Everyone is facing the same issue. I recommend you to keep up doing the work. Share your gig with your friends. Keep sending buyer request. Let me know if you have any question , Thanks.

Thanks a lot for your kind instruction. am also facing the issue that i did not find the buyers request according to my gigs.

For new seller buyer request are not visible every time. So you will have to keep checking after 30 minutes. Once you see the time they appear you can check at that time.

I just checked your gigs. Looks great. Keep up the good work. Here are some improvements you can make

1. Add at least 5 questions to your FAQs section. It will help to know buyer more about your service
  2. Add 3 images to your gig .
  3. Highlight your keyword product listing in description.
  4. Don’t edit your gig again and again.

Thanks.

Follow these practices it will help.

Welcome to the community.

My suggestion is try to active on fiverr forum and read topics , here you will find lots of suggestion, tips and tricks . If you have any confusion about anything or any question just search in fiverr forum , i am damn sure you will find your answer. Best of luck.

Dear Brother,

I am new in the Fiverr.com

I made a gig on Assignment Writing!

So, whenever i published! It is showing to complete US English Exam and I gave this!

I got 6.2 but if i want publish this i will be get 7.00 marks.

So, now i can’t understand, what will be i do to publish my Gig.

Please say something brother, i will wait for your suggestions!

Hi, am new at fiver.

I am unable to show the fivver gigs impressions and views. can you please tell me why it is.

[Gig impressions]My road to stardom. At least, that was what I thought. The last month was great, and still is. Never had so many orders. However, my impressions are back to 0. I guess what goes up, comes down after all. Is this normal? I mean is something that everyone experiences or there are people who experience constant high number of impressions during longer periods of time? I know that beginners have a little “push” in the beginning, but is there some kind of “cyclic promotion” for ea…

1787853861_Gigimpressions.thumb.png.4885522af9de02228f775264a086780a.png

Dear Brother,

So, whenever i published! It is showing to complete US English Exam and I gave this!

will you please tell me which category you selected for your gig category

I just checked your gigs. Looks great. Keep up the good work. Here are some improvements you can make

1. Add at least 5 questions to your FAQs section. It will help to know buyer more about your service
  2. Add 3 images to your gig .
  3. Highlight your keyword product listing in description.
  4. Don’t edit your gig again and again.

Thanks.

Follow these practices it will help.

bundles of thanks i will try and let you know soon

[Gig impressions]My road to stardom. At least, that was what I thought. The last month was great, and still is. Never had so many orders. However, my impressions are back to 0. I guess what goes up, comes down after all. Is this normal? I mean is something that everyone experiences or there are people who experience constant high number of impressions during longer periods of time? I know that beginners have a little “push” in the beginning, but is there some kind of “cyclic promotion” for ea…

okay thankyou so much for your help and kind suggestions

Dear Brother,

Some GIG requires that you prove your skills. You failed to prove your skills so now you can not post GIG in that field.

Dear Brother,

Fiverr not allow assignment writing.

Archived