Fiverr Community Forum

Any Suggestions on what I should Improve?

I am one of those Level 2 sellers affected by the new algorithm. All my gigs have disappeared from search. I know they are active and I got one order yesterday. from one of them. I read Frank’s post on the Fiver 3.0 and I tend to believe it. Fiverr seems to be trying to focus more on relevancy and quality of service than anything else.

Looking back, I can see where I messed up. I was getting tons of orders and messages every day from buyers and allowed myself to fall into the trap of not caring so much about how I managed my orders. I delivered on time, but sometimes left buyers waiting on an update for revisions. I used to finish orders a day before the deadline. but found myself sometimes delivering 2 hours before the deadline. I would sometimes have to make myself unavailable due to the high number of orders.

Now, with the new algorithm, all that has changed. I see other high-level sellers who still have a large number of orders in queue, so I know it’s not that business has dropped off. It’s directly related to how I have conducted my business for the past few months.I recently updated this gig…Write your seo articles, blog posts, and website content by Lisamusser | Fiverr and my profile description to be more accurate and relevant to what buyers are searching for. Is there anything else I should improve on it?

I am trying to market my gigs, even purchasing services for Facebook ads from another seller. Since I am also a buyer on Fiverr, I got first-hand experience with how Fiverr asks buyers to tip on every order,leave a private feedback. Fiverr really does try to get sellers tips on every order, it asks 2 - 3 times before the process is completed, if any of you are wondering.

I would appreciate any and all suggestions on what I could do to get back in the game. I’ve been through this same scenario with Fiverr, so I know it requires constant change and adaptation to survive.

Thanks everyone!

I also provide article/blog writing service.

I see nothing that I would change on your Gigs other than one suggestion: I charge slightly more than you do but I have one Gig that is promoted as a “discount” offer.

The discount price is what your prices are.

I get most of my orders through that Gig likely because it has the words “discount price” in it.

Just an idea for you to mull over.

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion. I’ll give that a try.

1 Like