Any thoughts on my first gig?

gorkii

Hi, gorkii! Welcome to Fiverr! I took a peak at your listing. I think your sales would benefit greatly if you had an English speaker help translate/proofread your listing. I was confused by some of the language in your listing and didn’t understand everything clearly. I’d also look into search engine optimization, especially for your titles! Search your competitors. What keywords did you use? Are the keywords in your title? There are a lot of great articles regarding SEO on google that will help you learn how to use it for your listing. Good luck, and many blessings!

Hi, gorkii! Welcome to Fiverr! I took a peak at your listing. I think your sales would benefit greatly if you had an English speaker help translate/proofread your listing. I was confused by some of the language in your listing and didn’t understand everything clearly. I’d also look into search engine optimization, especially for your titles! Search your competitors. What keywords did you use? Are the keywords in your title? There are a lot of great articles regarding SEO on google that will help you learn how to use it for your listing. Good luck, and many blessings!

First of all, thank you so much for your precious advices. I’ll edit my gig and try to make simpler/clearer. Also I am new about SEO and still in learning stage 🙂 @spirittarot

Archived