Any tip on how a doctor can sell on Fiverr?

kletty

I am an eye doctor but sells online marketing gigs. I have been trying to see how I can market my professional service on Fiverr. Please can someone give me any tip? From what I have seen on health category, they sell products. Please what services can you buy from an eye doctor on Fiverr, putting yourself in the shoes of a buyer?

hi kietty, I love to write so my idea is to message me here on fiverr anytime if you need some advice/tips eBooks (or similar) based on certain topics for example; a series of practical health advice articles/eBook/s on weight loss tips/facts or any other specific medical condition that interests you (or specialize in). That would be eyes then. Then you can promote these products (your brand) online plus here on Fiverr if there is a market for it. Since you are a qualified doctor your advice/tips will have credibility & makes that easier for you to establish authority in your brand (giving you more weight when it comes down to promoting these information products). Evergreen niches like weight loss or health & fitness and so on are proven money makers (on-going/long-term).

What would also suit you well would be to use webinars to engage with an audience (of a specific audience) & be well able to promote those products that way too, or holding a Q&A session with another guest speaker (& via other platforms like video YouTube). Your possibilities are endless but for the time being (& I can give you further advice if you so desired it) I think creating information products to begin with would be a great start. Pick that specific subject though, the one that appeals to you most & take it from there. What will it be Glaucoma, retina detachment, ocular migraines…? Or cover the entire broad spectrum about anything to do with the eyes as a package… How about another controversial eBook on “Better Sight Without Glasses?”

hi kietty, I love to write so my idea is to message me here on fiverr anytime if you need some advice/tips eBooks (or similar) based on certain topics for example; a series of practical health advice articles/eBook/s on weight loss tips/facts or any other specific medical condition that interests you (or specialize in). That would be eyes then. Then you can promote these products (your brand) online plus here on Fiverr if there is a market for it. Since you are a qualified doctor your advice/tips will have credibility & makes that easier for you to establish authority in your brand (giving you more weight when it comes down to promoting these information products). Evergreen niches like weight loss or health & fitness and so on are proven money makers (on-going/long-term).

What would also suit you well would be to use webinars to engage with an audience (of a specific audience) & be well able to promote those products that way too, or holding a Q&A session with another guest speaker (& via other platforms like video YouTube). Your possibilities are endless but for the time being (& I can give you further advice if you so desired it) I think creating information products to begin with would be a great start. Pick that specific subject though, the one that appeals to you most & take it from there. What will it be Glaucoma, retina detachment, ocular migraines…? Or cover the entire broad spectrum about anything to do with the eyes as a package… How about another controversial eBook on “Better Sight Without Glasses?”

Reply to @vedmak: That’s kinda true, but not all doctors aren’t created equal. I’ve personally never chose a pair of glasses based off a doctor’s opinion, because they’ll say yes to every pair I try on. Lol. But you never know. If she could somehow take a person’s photo, and edit it with different frame styles, it maybe a cool gig. There’s a lot of stuff on fiverr that don’t make sense, but still makes money. Lol.

Yeah, I’m with Vedmak on this one. No offense, and most certainly not to associate you with the following, but Nigeria is where Americans/Canadians expect princes to request that we act as proxy to help them get the royal family’s riches out of their country in exchange for a significant portion of the wealth. Never mind the horrible tech support.

http://i.imgur.com/i0lHKze.jpg

So I wouldn’t expect them to be trampling each other over to get their medical advice from Nigeria either, even if you are a fully qualified medical doctor. I’d give you $5 just for impressing me if you could manage to get more than 10 orders with that.

tl;dr I would aim for a different gig topic if I were you.

Archived