Any tips for making my gig better?

itssosha

Hello, I recently joined Fiverr and I specialize in designing presentations, particularly in PowerPoint. Can you please give me some advice to make it more eye-catching, clear and probably attractive for the buyers?
Buyer requests is kinda good thing but there are a lot of requests not connected with my gig, so I am a bit disappointed by not getting any work.

favicon-32x32.png.c32c8f8f9ebb26c437c9e83893547dbd.png Fiverr.com
create-a-powerpoint-presentation-just-for-you.png.42c643c2d230c3b86bddb19f54d3e05f.png

Itssosha: I will create a powerpoint presentation for you for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, Itssosha will create a powerpoint presentation for you. | I will design a PowerPoint presentation for you.I will provide as fast response as I canThe expected look of the product will be discussed with | Fiverr

I think you need to charge more than $5 for 12 slides.

Any PowerPoint presentation I’ve done runs far beyond 12 slides, so you may want to tweak that to maybe charging $15 for “up to 25 slides” or something like that.

I also think your turnaround time is too short.

I see Gigs from Sellers charging just $5 and offering 2-day delivery and I wonder about the quality.

Buyers will think that.

I hope this helps.

Good luck.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

If that’s the quality of the title page, I’m not sure I’d hire you at all.

I think you need to charge more than $5 for 12 slides.

Any PowerPoint presentation I’ve done runs far beyond 12 slides, so you may want to tweak that to maybe charging $15 for “up to 25 slides” or something like that.

I also think your turnaround time is too short.

I see Gigs from Sellers charging just $5 and offering 2-day delivery and I wonder about the quality.

Buyers will think that.

I hope this helps.

Good luck.

Thank you a lot!

To be honest, I thought such price will let me gain first feedback and experience faster. And then of course expand to much more slides.

But I really caught your idea, thank you again, gonna make some changes

Thank you a lot!

To be honest, I thought such price will let me gain first feedback and experience faster. And then of course expand to much more slides.

But I really caught your idea, thank you again, gonna make some changes

Understood.

However, in such a competitive market, $5 Gigs just look cheap and scammy.

I suggest to optimize your Gig better.
First change your thumbnail ( make a one defining your service ).

Second the best strategy is

1- Intro
2- What you Offer
3- How TO BUY ( or what package suits your case ).
4- Why you.

Define all above points in 3 4 line. To avoid cancellation recommed people to first discuss the exact requirements.

I suggest to optimize your Gig better.

First change your thumbnail ( make a one defining your service ).

Second the best strategy is

1- Intro

2- What you Offer

3- How TO BUY ( or what package suits your case ).

4- Why you.

Define all above points in 3 4 line. To avoid cancellation recommed people to first discuss the exact requirements.

Thank you! 👍

Speaking about the first thing you mentioned, will some kind of collage with the slides of my work present the gig better?

Hi, welcome to Fiverr and this forum!

I think your images are fine. If you do a collage showing all the slides, that way they can’t be seen in detail. However, that image you set as the gig thumbnail isn’t really descriptive of your gig, and the text is way too small. I suggest you add a better sample for the thumbnail (maybe the collage there is a good idea) and then the other images are examples of your designs.

You should add the three packages for your gig to cover different needs and budgets your buyers may have. But it’s ok if you don’t, specially if you haven’t thought thoroughly of what to offer in each one of the three packages. Also, offer gig extras for x amount of money you want to charge, it encourages buyers to buy more and to find in your gig exactly all they’re looking for.

You should add a FAQ to further detail your service. Think of the questions a buyer may have if they see your gig. Questions like “Do you accept custom orders?” can be answered in the FAQ.

Pricing and number of revisions are ok for a new seller (because is the only pricing you have now, but when adding the other packages think thoroughly how to adapt to different buyer’s budgets.) Don’t worry if the price is not that low, believe me when I tell you, you don’t want to attract cheapos, entitled customers, problematic customers and scammers, and that is exactly what a very low price attracts. I have a gig starting in 5$ but almost all the time end up selling the standard package for 15$ or accepting custom orders for more money (that’s why it is good to have the three packages option enabled, it makes you adaptable to different buyer’s budgets and it is supposed you get more orders that way).

Additionally, I will suggest adding more info to your profile description. What is your area of expertise, years of experience, your degrees and courses, etc. Buyers must be able to see why you’re qualified to do their work. Maybe also removing the “why chose me?” from the gig and putting it in your profile will be better. Customers will still be able to see it because right below your gig is your profile info.

Good luck and hope you get your first order soon!

Archived