Any Tips for the New Seller

I am new seller on Fiverr &

Who We Are?

A team of 5 awesome developers who are driven by perfectionism and the urge to create something that our customers love.

WHAT WE DO?

Build ridiculously powerful and easy to use WordPress Services. Offer top notch customer support. Care for every detail.

WHY WE DO IT?

Because we love WordPress. And because setting up your own Website should neither be painful nor expensive nor complicated.

We also offer 24/7 True Online Support, This is our Fiverr Profile - https://www.fiverr.com/wpfalcon

Any tips on what I should do from here on out to be successful? Fingers crossed become a Top-Rated Seller? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Reply to @kjblynx: Ok I’ll edit it & remove my website name & link from the forum

Exactly do what celticmoon said …! Read the guidelines first !

Please read the forum Do's and Don'ts, so you'll be aware of the guidelines and won't do things to get banned from posting, such as posting OFF-SITE LINKS.
Self-promotion belongs in the forum called "My Fiverr Gigs". Posting elsewhere is considered SPAM and isn't appreciated. Please edit and move your post.

I love how we come to these like good people actually wanting to help and get tricked. If I were to ever need these types of services JUST because you did this I will NEVER look to you guys to help me out. I hope in the long run you learn your lesson because your business etiquette and practices need a lot of work.

I am not promoting any of my gigs or websites.

Are you guys happy now