Any update about gig search issu?

tbhawal

Hi, its almost 3 month passing my gig disappeared! not only mine, most of the seller post about the same issu everyday on the forum. fiverr should take the issu seriously or need to give official statement from their end. I don’t know is that going like this or not…

Hi.
I’ve been having trouble with my gig in the search results for about 4 months.
I started my gig 3 years ago or so, and I managed to be in almost always in the first page of results… but lately my gig is on page 10th… i am one of the best sellers, 4.9 reviews, level 2… I share my gig on social media… but despite everything I do, I can’t improve my ranking, my sales have beeb deeply affected

Have you read this thread yet?

Hey everyone! As promised I will try to create a post, in an effort to shed some light over the issues that most of us seem to be facing ever since we got hit with the wonderful twofer of Covid-19 AND the analytics system breaking down. I will share what little insights I have over how SERP may or may not work, but I will avoid diving into too much detail as I have in no way figured things out. (Nor is that my intent) OK so to kick things off, let me just state the obvious: Everything I shar…

Archived