So I receive an almost completed order today for a writing gig I posted 10-12 days ago. It was for 10,000 word ebook/article. Plagiarism Free (1 of the requirements). I open the file and start reading through it and it was looking good.
I used a couple plagiarism checkers 100% Plagiarism Free!!! That was the 1st Red Flag for me. I have written many things in my life and even when I personally write something in my own words and run it through a plagiarism checker it is NEVER 100% Plagiarism Free. I decided to run a Spell Check on it in my Microsoft Word. It showed almost every single word as misspelled even though from sight, it looked correct.
This caused me to do a little more research on how to beat a Plagiarism Checker and I learned that special characters can be used for certain letters but will look like the letter it replaces. So basically, this Fivver Seller, Copied someone else’s work online, Pasted it into Word Document and the used the REPLACE Function to change out certain letters with these special characters. Doing so caused the plagiarism checker to be rendered useless.
There is a lot of money lost by customers which will not leave a pleasant taste in their mouths. This will cause customer retention to suffer tremendously which will cause the sellers to feel the pain too.