Any welcomes? I am old but new here

Hi there…
I am Saida, 29 years old. I am from Algeria.
I work a tescher of English . I am also an artist.
I speak English, Arabic, French and some Spanish

Glad to be among you guys.
I joined fiverr since 2016 but I didn’t act much at that time ,because I had to leave home for work and making time for online freelance work seemed impossible with the new responsiblities.

Welcome, @saidasolo and @sanyillegal, it happens to everybody to be a newbie somewhere all times.

But a recognition and a suitable spot can be win by confident and regular struggle.

Just stay tuned and make yourselves present online to get yourselves recognized at least by the system “Fiverr”.

Try to learn the insights of the platform to get frank with its atmosphere for your successful start.

Wishing you both the Good luck.

Hello every one, how are you all,

i joined july2019 but i did not work on fiverr, because i am worked in company, i don’t have a time to work for freelance, I completed my 1st order recently 5 days back. how i get more orders give me valuable suggestions, please give don’t me suggestion with out promote in twitter and face book, i already tried in that,pleas any other way , Also give me some tips to improve my efficiency and sales.

Welcome, @saidasolo and @sanyillegal, it happens to everybody to be a newbie somewhere all times.

But a recognition and a suitable spot can be win by confident and regular struggle.

Just stay tuned and make yourselves present online to get yourselves recognized at least by the system “Fiverr”.

Try to learn the insights of the platform to get frank with its atmosphere for your successful start.

Wishing you both the Good luck.

Thank you so much. I appreciate your welcoming.

And thanks for the useful tips you mentioned there. I I’ll try to adopt them.

All my best wishes for you and my respect .

🌺

@saidasolo hi, I’m Abdelkrim, 36 years old, also from Algeria, I was freelancing from long time ago but I’m new at fiverr, I’m desktop/web developer and logo designer.

Welcome back to fiverr

Welcome wld bladi abd el Karim. I wish you a good luck here on fiverr as well .

🌺

Hello every one, how are you all,

i joined july2019 but i did not work on fiverr, because i am worked in company, i don’t have a time to work for freelance, I completed my 1st order recently 5 days back. how i get more orders give me valuable suggestions, please give don’t me suggestion with out promote in twitter and face book, i already tried in that,pleas any other way , Also give me some tips to improve my efficiency and sales.

Welcome to fiverr.

I wish you a good luck. Unfortunately I have no experience yet to share with you concerning boosting your fiverr sales .

Archived