Fiverr Community Forum

Anybody, please help me, How do I increase my sale?

Especially, from the last few months, my sale is down. I have tried, to share gigs into social media, discount offer, also, contacted with the old honorable clients. Good news is, most of my old client come to me with a new job,

But sorry to say, “from last a few months no new clients come to me”. such as last month only 1 client come to me and I converted him as a buyer.

I am quite disappointed. :sob:

4 Likes

That’s excellent news, actually, because you didn’t get an account warning for spamming your previous clients (what you did is considered spam on Fiverr).

5 Likes

Weekly, I talk with my old 1/2 clients (selected) using Fiverr inbox messaging. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here are some tips I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

1 Like

That’s spamming. You’re lucky no one’s gotten annoyed and reported you.

3 Likes

Check this out: Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

3 Likes

I don’t think so, Because, I send greeting only those person who love to see, not to all. :innocent:

2 Likes

That’s what people who got an account warning say, too.

4 Likes

It’s really disappointed. What About us who are new on Fiverr.

1 Like

From my experience: proper search tags, titles, descriptions and Buyers requests are the key when it comes to sales. I have just finished my first order, now I’m at the first page 3rd row in my niche!

2 Likes

lot of social share and social ,media maketing

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply.

I shall follow the instructions. Thank you