Anybody seen this before?

nikavoice

Yes, I have seen it. Usually I think it ends up putting something weird there like Kiribati for some reason. It has something to do with Fiverr not being able find your location via your IP. I would guess it’s when people use weird proxy servers or VPN or something and it goes wrong. (Maybe once you set your proxy to outer space, Fiverr puts you in alien mode.)

Thank you @fonthaunt I learned something new today!

@psychicbunny aliens are among us. Skidders! <~~~ Falling Skies reference. 🙂

Yes, they are. I would estimate about 9% of sellers on Fiverr are off-planet. However, I think the percentage of non-earthlings that are selilng while living or traveling ON Earth at a very low number because as you see from the picture you included, it’s hard for them to “pass.” I wouldn’t order any of their gigs because they never put their real profile pic.

The ones that are living in their spacecraft or on their home planets can do some nice work, though. Just write to them before order and explain that you can’t see where they are and you’d like to know what planet they are from and if their delivery time is listed in earth time. Last time I ordered from a Martian, his delivery time was in SOLs and it ended up in an apocalyptic disaster! 🚀

Yes, they are. I would estimate about 9% of sellers on Fiverr are off-planet. However, I think the percentage of non-earthlings that are selilng while living or traveling ON Earth at a very low number because as you see from the picture you included, it’s hard for them to “pass.” I wouldn’t order any of their gigs because they never put their real profile pic.

The ones that are living in their spacecraft or on their home planets can do some nice work, though. Just write to them before order and explain that you can’t see where they are and you’d like to know what planet they are from and if their delivery time is listed in earth time. Last time I ordered from a Martian, his delivery time was in SOLs and it ended up in an apocalyptic disaster! 🚀

I will definitely keep that in mind. No Martians allowed 😛

FYI~ Your posts are always inspiring, informative, and humorous, too. ❤️

I will definitely keep that in mind. No Martians allowed 😛

FYI~ Your posts are always inspiring, informative, and humorous, too. ❤️

Archived