Anyone completed Fiverr Tests Taken?

keyword_genius

That was very interesting and also learnable. I started to take a test and then I got a hard question and I couldn’t choose the correct answer and me tried to help to search on Google and then Fiverr gave me a prompt message you can’t click another window while you giving the exam. I was not sure about it and again I clicked another window and they didn’t give me to attend the exam and I failed. After that, I started another exam I accomplished it personally but I scored around 4 and of course, it’s not the passing score yet. I failed it again miserably. But don’t worry about the score, because you can hide or whatever you want. You will take the same test twice whitin 3 moths.(Probably I am not mch sure about it.)

That was very interesting and also learnable. I started to take a test and then I got a hard question and I couldn’t choose the correct answer and me tried to help to search on Google and then Fiverr gave me a prompt message you can’t click another window while you giving the exam. I was not sure about it and again I clicked another window and they didn’t give me to attend the exam and I failed. After that, I started another exam I accomplished it personally but I scored around 4 and of course, it’s not the passing score yet. I failed it again miserably. But don’t worry about the score, because you can hide or whatever you want. You will take the same test twice whitin 3 moths.(Probably I am not mch sure about it.)

me tried to help to search on Google and then Fiverr gave me a prompt message you can’t click another window while you giving the exam.

Well, you tried to cheat. You were seeking help, but that’s cheating, unless the test says you can do that, like open-book. I think you’re right about having to wait 3 mos to take again, after taking twice in 2 days.

Good luck next time!

I wanted to do the English test, but it’s for non-native English sellers. Probably wouldn’t be banned from taking it if I tried, but what’s the use when I’m native English-speaking? Checking the rest out and will take any pertaining to my skills.

I studied English Language and Literature in the UK and still didn’t get a 100% on the English Language Test. I was ranked top 20% and was disappointed at the questions. Well, as I said before, the questions don’t really cut it for me. Give it a shot though.

Archived