Fiverr Community Forum

Anyone completed Fiverr Tests Taken?

Anyone, do Tests Taken?
I want to know the experience. what is the facility? is it so head? is it help gatting order? I want to know all about fiverr test.

5 Likes

If you will type “Fiverr Skills Test” in the :mag: search feature above, you will find a plethora of information about the skills test. :wink: It has been a hot :fire: topic on the Forum.

7 Likes

My very limited experience (taking one and half-taking another) is they’re quite hard and you need to be very intimately acquainted with the software/subject.

5 Likes

For getting 100% impression in fiverr test, Go to ExpertRating and Preparation there then come here to pass the test.

5 Likes

I don’t have the option to take tests yet :frowning:

5 Likes

I think you create you profile along time ago or contact to support. but It so hard to pass the fiverr test.

2 Likes

That was very interesting and also learnable. I started to take a test and then I got a hard question and I couldn’t choose the correct answer and me tried to help to search on Google and then Fiverr gave me a prompt message you can’t click another window while you giving the exam. I was not sure about it and again I clicked another window and they didn’t give me to attend the exam and I failed. After that, I started another exam I accomplished it personally but I scored around 4 and of course, it’s not the passing score yet. I failed it again miserably. But don’t worry about the score, because you can hide or whatever you want. You will take the same test twice whitin 3 moths.(Probably I am not mch sure about it.)

1 Like

i did butt fail i will try next time for better marks. it is good for experience, every one should try this future

2 Likes

They’re rolling it out gradually, so not everyone has the option yet

1 Like

i’m actually quite afraid to take the test, so i ignore it for now :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

LOL, just try i also afraid but nothing have done after i did, try 1st time for experience, and next time i am sure that you will be succeed ,

1 Like

Yeah I did and believe me it wasn’t straight forward. In my opinion, the questions aren’t really good enough. They’re quite tough and do not really determine your competency.

1 Like

I wanted to do the English test, but it’s for non-native English sellers. Probably wouldn’t be banned from taking it if I tried, but what’s the use when I’m native English-speaking? Checking the rest out and will take any pertaining to my skills.

Well, you tried to cheat. You were seeking help, but that’s cheating, unless the test says you can do that, like open-book. I think you’re right about having to wait 3 mos to take again, after taking twice in 2 days.

Good luck next time!

I studied English Language and Literature in the UK and still didn’t get a 100% on the English Language Test. I was ranked top 20% and was disappointed at the questions. Well, as I said before, the questions don’t really cut it for me. Give it a shot though.

2 Likes