Fiverr Forum

Anyone else experiencing major account problems?

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing major problems with their Fiverr account. My views and sales have completely disappeared overnight, I can’t withdrawal my funds (keeps saying it has emailed me instructions, but I’m not getting any emailed to me), I even had 4 clients come back to me to say that when I delivered their work nothing came through.

This is all very strange…let alone that it is happening simultaneously.

I’ve emailed support, and still waiting…

Personally… No problems here there have been reports of issues with others here in the forum. Keep us in the loop with how you get on.

^Oz

I’m guessing that message that was up last night about the PayPal problem was the culprit for a lot of my problems. However, my traffic and orders are still WAY down, and I am not able to withdrawal my funds. Maybe there are some lingering effects from this PayPal problem?

Personally… No problems here there have been reports of issues with others here in the forum. Keep us in the loop with how you get on.

^Oz

I’m guessing that message that was up last night about the PayPal problem was the culprit for a lot of my problems. However, my traffic and orders are still WAY down, and I am not able to withdrawal my funds. Maybe there are some lingering effects from this PayPal problem?