Anyone else have issues with Fiverr iOS notifications?

dylansdesigns

Hey! I’m Dylan and I’ve been selling here on Fiverr for about 10 months now (Just hit Level Two!). I used to mostly rely on the Fiverr iOS app and notifications to know when I have a new message, but now I’ve learned my lesson. 9 out of 10 times, the Fiverr app sends me a nofitication when I get a new message, order or requested revision. But, every once in a while, it won’t send me a notification and I have to check the website to see a new message. This caused me to not see an urgent message until 2 days after it was sent, and since I responded then, my response rate went from a 100% to a 73% and now I am set to have my level demoted in January. Now I know that I shouldn’t be relying on the app notifications and I check the website/app multiple times every day. Just curious if anyone else has had these issues? Again, it works most of the time, but occasionally it just won’t send me a notification for a new message.

Thanks.

Hey! I’m Dylan and I’ve been selling here on Fiverr for about 10 months now (Just hit Level Two!). I used to mostly rely on the Fiverr iOS app and notifications to know when I have a new message, but now I’ve learned my lesson. 9 out of 10 times, the Fiverr app sends me a nofitication when I get a new message, order or requested revision. But, every once in a while, it won’t send me a notification and I have to check the website to see a new message. This caused me to not see an urgent message until 2 days after it was sent, and since I responded then, my response rate went from a 100% to a 73% and now I am set to have my level demoted in January. Now I know that I shouldn’t be relying on the app notifications and I check the website/app multiple times every day. Just curious if anyone else has had these issues? Again, it works most of the time, but occasionally it just won’t send me a notification for a new message.

Thanks.

every once in a while, it won’t send me a notification and I have to check the website to see a new message.

I think it’s a feature called “Oops” 😉

It’s been like this for a while. Sometimes I need to sign out to sync my messages. I rely on email notifications as these seem to be more reliable.

every once in a while, it won’t send me a notification and I have to check the website to see a new message.

I think it’s a feature called “Oops” 😉

It’s been like this for a while. Sometimes I need to sign out to sync my messages. I rely on email notifications as these seem to be more reliable.

I used to do that too, but then all emails from Fiverr now go automatically to my spam inbox. I check the website so often now anyway that it doesn’t matter as much though.

Good to know, I have used the iOS app for two months now. One thing I do notice, is sometimes I hear the notification sound, but the banner flashes up and disappears. But opening the app, the message is there.

I’ll work to get the email notifications working more reliably.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest voiceoverphil

Thanks.

while

Same issue here. I’ve started checking the app 4-5 times a day on top of the time I am active on my desktop because I’ve missed too many messages to trust the notifications.

Archived