Anyone Else Having a Slow May?

Hello Strongsstate,

This has been my best month so far 🙂 I believe I’ve more sales this month than the previous two months combined, but Ive just been here 3 months, so maybe this is irrelevant.

Anyway, good luck with your sales 😃

That’s so good to hear! I have been here for 4 years, and I rarely feel a slow down, which is why I thought I would post about it.

Hello Strongsstate,

This has been my best month so far 🙂 I believe I’ve more sales this month than the previous two months combined, but Ive just been here 3 months, so maybe this is irrelevant.

Anyway, good luck with your sales :smiley:

I started in February too! And this has also been my strongest month 🙂

Same is here, I started in February too and May is going super 🙂

Oh wow! It’s like the fiverr graduating class of February on this thread 😛 lol I wonder if that’s a coincidence or if Fiverr always has a lot of newbies start in Feb. I know that I started then bc that’s when I impulsively quit my job and decided that I wanted to be my own boss. I’m really lucky that it’s worked out so far. I was not responsible about the way I jumped into freelancing at all.

Oh wow! It’s like the fiverr graduating class of February on this thread 😛 lol I wonder if that’s a coincidence or if Fiverr always has a lot of newbies start in Feb. I know that I started then bc that’s when I impulsively quit my job and decided that I wanted to be my own boss. I’m really lucky that it’s worked out so far. I was not responsible about the way I jumped into freelancing at all.

hhh me too !! seams like a come thing if we take to the big scale cardon says there is a contraction in the market !! so best thing is offering nothing doing no enhancement not spending but saving !! hope this help !

I quit my job in August and I don’t look back. I am probably going back to school for animal care to do that on the side and my designing.

I quit my job in August and I don’t look back. I am probably going back to school for animal care to do that on the side and my designing.

Animals! 😃 That’s awesome. Good luck with everything. I’m also going to school while I freelance. I’m working on my M.A in English 🙂

I quit YouTube in February due to there worst policies, and joined freelanceing, in start, I was not expecting fiverr such a diverse platform but it turn exactly opposite enjoyed alot specially the forum discussions/fights 🙂

I did not quite still but your success inspires me!

@strongestate1
Hi Tracey,

There has been a change in the algorithm for the Fiver SERP, so across the board many different sellers are noticing an unusual dip in their sales, May, being one of the slowest.

You are not alone.

p.s
Well many are experiencing this, the change is also boosting the sales of some other sellers.

@strongestate1

Hi Tracey,

There has been a change in the algorithm for the Fiver SERP, so across the board many different sellers are noticing an unusual dip in their sales, May, being one of the slowest.

You are not alone.

p.s

Well many are experiencing this, the change is also boosting the sales of some other sellers.

I actually took a look at this, and 2 of my gigs are still being featured. So I think it is overall slow on Fiverr.

Can’t help but notice I have seen a decrease in sales, but messaging seems to still be strong. Do you think it is the time of the year? Is anyone else having this problem?

Is anyone else having this problem?

Overall it’s a very good month for me. If it finishes the way I project, it will be my second best month, but I’ve only been here a little over a year.

I also raised my prices recently, which may or may not play into it. I’ve had some great days, and slower ones, but overall it’s heading in the right direction. (Some slower days, but most days revenue is up…)

We are going into a holiday weekend here in the States, so not sure how that will play out.

Something must have happened with the algorithm of my work category. Earlier my gig wasn’t even displayed in the search but now I’m drowning in orders. So many orders for a part time seller, feel like taking a vacation from here.
I don’t know how top rated sellers manage their orders, that’s some great skill.

Archived