Fiverr Community Forum

Anyone else having an idiot day?

Please tell me I am not the only one having an idiot day today. Usually buyers on fiverr are great and nice people

What happened? Is it a full moon tonight ???

I think I run into an idiot every week :stuck_out_tongue:
The good news is, they are usually idiots and not jerks.
I think there is a difference! :smiley:

just beware the combination idiot who is also a jerk, AKA hellspawn.

Just requested a cancellation of an order placed 2 days ago by a buyer who just wanted to ask a question…

if I sense that the seller is that hell-combo, I’ll cancel the order right away! :smiley:

Thank you normal sensibleness seems to have returned now. Full moon must be over :slight_smile:

I’d be lucky to have an idiot FREE day, I seem to be a magnet for them on here, get at least one or two per day, thankfully the good buyers out number them but still it would be nice not to have a conversation with someone who clearly failed life :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No, I am not having an idiot day here. I have never had a sales day here. I haven’t made a single sale since I joined.

good for help other

I, too, have yet to have a sale, but in my text I ask potential buyers to contact me ahead of time to ensure that they have the right type of file for me to work on. Luckily, they contact me. Unluckily, no one has the correct file type, but they all believe that they do because someone they had previously paid told them so.

“You didn’t get what you paid for so that needs to be redone before I can assist you,” is a happily received message. Not.