Anyone else having this problem?

Hey all,

I’m a buyer and I tried to order a gig twice, but I’m having some issues. I’ve contacted support, but I wanted to know if anyone else is having this issue.

Yesterday I tried to place an order for a gig. I checked out with PayPal, and “paid”, and it went to the order processing screen. However, NO money was deducted from my PayPal account, and I have no order anywhere. I don’t even have a buying or order page on my account. It’s so weird.

I tried to place an order again but the same thing happened, order showed as “processed” through the progress bar after you pay and get re-directed back to fiverr, but no money was deducted from my PayPal account and I have no order anywhere on my account.

Anyone else having this issue?

If any sellers are noticing less sales, this might be what is happening to your buyers.

Contact customer support…

Like I said in my original post, I did. I’m asking if anyone else is having this issue too.

Yeah I have seen some having some issues while placing orders. May be a bug, CS will fix it… There are buyers whose order is placed twice and also amount is double deducted…

Thanks for the reply! Hopefully if it gets fixed my order won’t go through twice, lol!

There was a glitch on Fiverr yesterday, messages and deliveries were not going through, or were going through after a delay. Perhaps buying was also affected.

Yes i have had this problem yesterday as the messages system was bit laggy
and slow but they have solved it yesterday that was for some hours