Anyone ever recovered from excessive late deliveries?

Ahhh! I was so close to top rated seller criteria then I had a heart attack and got rushed into hospital and a LOAD of orders came up late. Like at least 20 😱

I realize now I should have given a one - two day buffer time on all of my deliveies, just incase an emergency came up and I would have time to get my affairs in order.

It’s not been career killer fortunately but my clicks and sales have tanked on a few gigs, directly after this incident.

Was wondering if anyone else faced many late orders at one point and managed to recover?

That’s, yikes. I can’t offer advice, and the only situations similar I’ve heard of are just the standard ‘wait the 60 days out’, which doesn’t do much good. That’s a pretty rare situation, so I’m not sure if you’re likely to get an answer.

I do hope you’re recovering well.

Ahhh! I was so close to top rated seller criteria then I had a heart attack and got rushed into hospital and a LOAD of orders came up late. Like at least 20 😱

I realize now I should have given a one - two day buffer time on all of my deliveies, just incase an emergency came up and I would have time to get my affairs in order.

It’s not been career killer fortunately but my clicks and sales have tanked on a few gigs, directly after this incident.

Was wondering if anyone else faced many late orders at one point and managed to recover?

Oh my! I have noticed your posts on the Fiverr Forum and I was concerned something like this could happen. Please take care of yourself and try to stress less.

Oh my! I have noticed your posts on the Fiverr Forum and I was concerned something like this could happen. Please take care of yourself and try to stress less.

Ah thanks! It was very scary! Healthy living and exercise from here on out 🙂 There’s an awful lot at stake for me in this so stress was naturally high. I’m kinda calming down now a month has passed and my profits have pretty much stayed the same. Although I should be earning more as a few of my gigs half halfed in clicks since the incident.

I’m satisfied with my earnings, if I just lose a few thousand a year because of this I can cope (which is what I’ve figured out from analysing the drop on my stats). I just worry of getting deranked due to low performance at some point. That and I may have sabotaged my top rated status. Top rated sellers seem to last much longer on the site than level twos D:

That’s, yikes. I can’t offer advice, and the only situations similar I’ve heard of are just the standard ‘wait the 60 days out’, which doesn’t do much good. That’s a pretty rare situation, so I’m not sure if you’re likely to get an answer.

I do hope you’re recovering well.

Yes, I’m at 98 percent on my late delivery stats (it was 90%) so stats will recover. Wether my clicks and impressions will is another matter. I can cope with the drop, it’s just the worry of getting permanently deranked at some point due to the mishap.

And yes I made a full recovery thanks 🙂 and there was no long-term damage. It was just a freak incident due to some medication I was on for a hormone imbalance that caused my blood vessel’s to tighten and my heart to spasm apparently. Terrifying.

Archived