Anyone Getting Immediate Cancellations By Buyers?

givemeapps

Hey Fiverr-oonies. Anyone getting frequent cancellations from buyers? I received roughly four in this week from Buyers who claim they “clicked order by accident”, or “needed to figure their projects out”. When I say “immediate”, I mean like they JUST ordered and then immediately decided to cancel.

What’s up with that? When I was a Level 2 seller, I lost my level due to cancellations like these (which weren’t my fault). I haven’t had this in a while, but I do not want to rack up high cancellation rates.

Anyone?

Ozzie, I had the VERY SAME cancellation done a few days ago. This person ordered a gig, purchase ALL of the EXTRAS (came up to the same price), then immediately cancelled. The next day, someone ordered a gig and then immediately cancelled.

Ross, I hope not, but I will contact Customer Support about it again.

Thanks so much for chiming in Oldbittygrandma! I spoke to Jenny and she told me to message the Buyer, and that they are watching this particular person.

It’s so good we have this forum to share information. As I said earlier, I’m a feel a bit comforted knowing that it’s not just me who is experiencing it.

Assuming that there is some foul play involved, it sucks that you have people who try to abuse the system and cause harm to others.

Let’s keep each other abreast on this situation!!

Guest drawforever

You don’t think these “buyers” are competitors with different accounts? I mean the people they target are top rated sellers. Plus they seem to know that force cancellations will penalize the sellers? Besides, they can always dispute in Paypal to get their money back but doing so will get themselves banned from Fiverr and Paypal (if they dispute too many times)

Yep. And right after our conversation, the person cancelled again!

Unbelieveable. And here is there message:

"I had put in this order because it seemed I needed a lot of extra’s from you to get a proper video. i will cancel and get back to you, taking all your points in consideration before ordering. have a great day!

Sincerely,

Robert"

This is definitely a scammer.

• 3 weeks later...

It’s starting again. Just received an order from someone in Australia who wants to mail me a product to use in a video, but they ordered EXTRAFAST (2 day) delivery. They expect the product to go from New Zealand to the east coast of the U.S. in less than two days?

This is frustrating.

I am completely aware of that vedmak, but this Buyer claims to “have contacted me via PM before ordering”. The buyer PMed me at 2:33 and ordered at 2:33

Here is the "PM"

Hey,

Ive been looking all over for the right video person and you’re it ! awesome. I’m going to basically purchase all of your extra’s. I would like you to showcase my new product which is a business card holder, shiny and stainless steel. I need to send this product to you? Do you have a postal address I can send it to? As I want you to showcase the wrapping etc.

Is this possible? I am sending from New Zealand which isn’t far from Australia.

Please let me know if you’re interested would love to work with you.

Thanks so much

Karen

Then the person orders from me and here is her “submission” on the order:

“Hey there,

I sent you a PM prior to ordering, I need to send you the product first so may I do that? Do you have an addres I could send it to please?

Obviously I understand the 2 days delivery can’t start until the product arrives to you.

It’s not much but of course you can keep it.

Look forward to wroking with you.

I’ll work on the 150 word script in the interim

Thanks so much!

Karen”

Of course the person hasn't responded to messages, and the clock is ticking:

Archived