Anyone had his gig sent from 1st to last page and recovered?

pwaperpro

Hello to all hard-working freelancers of fiverr! 😃

Wanted to share my experience and ask if people with same situation ever recovered from it.
I had my gig on first page for search terms “logo” “logo design” “business logo” and such, it lasted for month or two. I had several unpleasant experiences with clients which ended up as disputes/cancelation, you can say 10-15 is a lot but statistically it’s only about 5% of all order at the time.
So my order completion rate dropped to 94% and my gigs were sent to very last page of search even when searching for the exact name of my gig. ******* (I turned on local sellers filter so it’s easier to locate gig, otherwise I wouldn’t revenge able to find it).
As I noticed there are several more sellers in same situation like me, sellers that have sales on their gigs but are ranked at very bottom, behind many gigs with much lower ratings, no ratings at all, or lower ratings.

I understand my disputes probably had huge role in this but my question is, guys who were is such situations, did you ever recovered your place in search? After 60 days when order completion rate get’s back, (i still have some sales, here and there, from returning clients andones i bring), does it get’s back on it’s feets or i can forget about working on fiverr?

Greetings,
Stefan

⚠️ MOD NOTE: Short Link Removed. Links must not be shortened using non-Fiverr shortening sites. Gig/profile links should include the fiverr.com domain. This is a safety/security risk. Readers should not click on shortened links or links that may be questionable.

It happens. However, keep in mind that where you see your gig placed is not where I may see it. Plus, every person that looks for it may see it in a different place as demonstrated by this thread.

So it’s finally happened. Fiverr has officially screwed me over. My Highest Selling Gig Keeps Disappearing From My Category Or Appearing On the 10th Page for reasons I can’t even understand. Looks like this is the end of the line for me boys. Spent 2 damn years clawing my way to the top, desperately trying to maintain all my stats at a 100% (which they still are) and in return, my highest selling gig gets sentenced to the 10th page of death or not appear in my category at all. FANTASTIC. EDIT: …

It happens. However, keep in mind that where you see your gig placed is not where I may see it. Plus, every person that looks for it may see it in a different place as demonstrated by this thread.

So it’s finally happened. Fiverr has officially screwed me over. My Highest Selling Gig Keeps Disappearing From My Category Or Appearing On the 10th Page for reasons I can’t even understand. Looks like this is the end of the line for me boys. Spent 2 damn years clawing my way to the top, desperately trying to maintain all my stats at a 100% (which they still are) and in return, my highest selling gig gets sentenced to the 10th page of death or not appear in my category at all. FANTASTIC. EDIT: …

@vickiespencer oh it deff isn’t where it was, for everyone. Screenshot_27.png.ecfb1c01f2b5e32fac8b3d7808c3f5b5.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived