Fiverr Forum

Anyone hating the new 'expanded' forum view?

Is it just me?

Reply to @arnevb: I know, right. I hate to scroll so much

Reply to @madmoo: I thought we could see the posts by hovering the cursor onto the title?

Maybe it’s some other forum

Reply to @madmoo: I thought we could see the posts by hovering the cursor onto the title?

@princemaxx I agree…

Reply to @princemaxx: I think you just need to get used to it. It threw me for a loop in the beginning, but it does not bother me that much.

Just my 1.1 cents LOL

Bruce

Reply to @madmoo: Exactly–I like it as well, prevents people from writing titles like “Will you be happy if…” :slight_smile:

I agree, I don’t like this new version either. What I think is best is what I have seen on other forums where you see the titles (like before) and if you mouse over the title, then you can see the first few lines (like what you see now). If you aren’t interested you don’t mouse over and you don’t see all the extra stuff.