Fiverr Forum

Anyone have slow down in their sales?

Hi fellow sellers, has anyone experienced steady sales and then have two weeks of nothing? I’m good with it but how would you handle it if you could improve. I could drive traffic to it however its not a guaranteed sale.

Having some what slower rate of new orders…

When i used to have a lot order … i would love to shout…

“i ll go crazy…!!!” :smiley:

but now … a days… I wish i could go crazy someday…

i wish… :confused:

Reply to @dr_joshua: the editors do that dr and pick the ones that bring in the most money.

Reply to @kjblynx: yeah i read that. thing is the writing market is saturated. So who knows, there are other mediums to try than fiverr, think I’ll do that.

Having some what slower rate of new orders…

When i used to have a lot order … i would love to shout…

“i ll go crazy…!!!” :smiley:

but now … a days… I wish i could go crazy someday…

i wish… :confused:

Reply to @dr_joshua: the editors do that dr and pick the ones that bring in the most money.

Reply to @kjblynx: yeah i read that. thing is the writing market is saturated. So who knows, there are other mediums to try than fiverr, think I’ll do that.

I agree mine has gone down a lot to…I was averaging about 3 per week which is ok with me(five here 1 there 7 the next week etc) but it seems to be going down

Mine has dropped over the last few days as well. I am stuck at 90% of the way to Level 1 and have no idea what to do! Grrr!!!

Well, a lot of people focus on the small sales, I focus on the up-sell. Rather than $5, I would prefer $165. One $165 order is the equivalent of convincing 33 people to buy $5 gigs. From my experience, it’s actually easier to convince at least 1 out of 33 people to buy an $165 order, rather than convincing 33 random people to buy $5 ones. I have had people wish they could actually order more but alas, I am not a top-rated seller yet so I can’t set higher price brackets(despite knowing that people would order them in a lot of cases.) and it’s a bit of a hassle for some buyers to place multiple big orders. In relation to smaller orders, I plan on diversifying and offering many easy to deliver minimal time investment services. I figure with a variety to choose from that if one gig slows down, another will be picking up it’s slack in the mean time.

Yaa My sells slow down, but don’t understand why?

Other competitors with a better rating is my guess. Fiverr favorites get the business first then we take up the slack.

Have your gig views slow down as well? If so play around with your tags and content

All my co-seller (top rated, top reviewed) friends are seeing massive slow downs in business…like 85%, which holds true for me, as well.

Me too. I have seen a huge slowdown in sales in the last couple of days.

It is very much true for me. I don’t get order at all for many days

Yep same happened to me, nothing for 2 weeks and now 4 orders in 2 days so hopefully it’s coming back! :slight_smile:

yes, I’ve experienced and abnormal slow down of sales too…

this is very true! For the past one week, my orders have slowed down tremendously

oh my god…! that’s 100% true. same with me.

It’s a really slow down in sales.

very rarely I’m having a message from a customer theses days.

Can’t we do something for this…? :-w

(I don’t know whether you guys agree with me, I think this is not a problem with the publicity of our gigs)