Anyone have slow down in their sales?

Guest philos

Hi fellow sellers, has anyone experienced steady sales and then have two weeks of nothing? I’m good with it but how would you handle it if you could improve. I could drive traffic to it however its not a guaranteed sale.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, a lot of people focus on the small sales, I focus on the up-sell. Rather than $5, I would prefer $165. One $165 order is the equivalent of convincing 33 people to buy $5 gigs. From my experience, it’s actually easier to convince at least 1 out of 33 people to buy an $165 order, rather than convincing 33 random people to buy $5 ones. I have had people wish they could actually order more but alas, I am not a top-rated seller yet so I can’t set higher price brackets(despite knowing that people would order them in a lot of cases.) and it’s a bit of a hassle for some buyers to place multiple big orders. In relation to smaller orders, I plan on diversifying and offering many easy to deliver minimal time investment services. I figure with a variety to choose from that if one gig slows down, another will be picking up it’s slack in the mean time.

oh my god…! that’s 100% true. same with me.

It’s a really slow down in sales.

very rarely I’m having a message from a customer theses days.

Can’t we do something for this…? :-w

(I don’t know whether you guys agree with me, I think this is not a problem with the publicity of our gigs)

it’s like any business…it can depend on the season. When school is out or in, your sales might be affected. I’m relatively new to fiverr and I’ve had some days where nothing happens and I feel something has gone wrong because no gigs come in. I’m starting to look into offering more gigs. If you only offer ONE gig, you are putting all your eggs in one basket, so to speak. Offer a variety of gigs. As I read through these forums and study the successful fiverr sellers, I notice some of them have a TON of gigs under their name…and I don’t mean 2 or 3 gigs. Offer more, make more!

@allie,Even a top sellar and yours is slow. My theory of fiverr favorites is out.

to all: Holiday season is here, that could be one factor. Has anyone been here a year and did it affect sales during the holidays?

Archived