Anyone having trouble making WITHDRAWALS today?

david388

My balance is a bit beyond my “comfort zone” for leaving in my Fiverr account, so I went to withdraw to PayPal as per usual. Unfortunately, despite clicking the withdrawal link (and receiving the usual confirmation that it had been executed), nothing has hit my PayPal account. Very weird, and a little concerning! Anyone else experiencing this currently?

Guest webexpert1313

Hello, May be this a technical issue and it will be resolve shortly. for further details you need to contact with customer support. Support team member will be definitely help you 🙂

Still not working on my account either. Also saying on my main profile (but not Analytics page) that my last delivery was 3 days ago, when in reality I make several deliveries a day. Bugs like this are the reason I tend to make regular withdrawals in the first place … lesson learned (again) 😉

Mine still isn’t working, so over 24 hours now and I can’t get out the extra money that has since cleared from my original withdrawal request yesterday.

I have contacted customer service but heard nothing back yet 😦 Does anyone else have this problem? I would really like that money!!

I recommend to all with this problem to call Paypal and explain the problem to their customer service department. You can find their number by doing a search for Paypal phone number.

Sue or anyone else, have you gotten the email from fiverr saying your withdrawal was successful?

The balance is still showing in my fiverr account (along with more funds that cleared today), so I can’t see how contacting paypal is going to make any difference 😕 I do not yet have the withdrawal successful email only the withdrawal confirmation email (the first one).

I really doubt that they would let web guys have control of finances. There is probably a a disconnect with some screen code. I have noticed code to be buggy sometimes specific to an individual account. It’s like they can reset your site software individually if they need to and it will sometimes fix quirky things. Kind of like Comcast resets my cable box? It would also be wise to implement new changes only in sections of accounts at once, that way if bugs are there is is not as wide spread. Lord know they make changes daily to the function of the site, trying to make it better. But what do I know. I just work here.

I have seen alot, wrong monthly totals, and other incorrect indicators. I even had an amount in my available balance that was astronomical one time for a few hours. But I have never seen the physical accounting to be anything but rock solid. And I watched it like a hawk for the first 12 months. Like you, also afraid that if I left some in there, I might lose it.

I am very comfortable with the system and feel that it is sound.

We usually have a few hundred dollars at stake, Fiverr has a whole lot more at stake and I think they will do what is necessary to keep it sound.

I just made a withdrawal and it worked as always. This time it does sound like a fiverr technical problem.

It does sound nervewracking but I agree with Landon that fiverr is excellent about payments. I think technical support is very busy lately. I’m sure this will be straightened out though.

Archived