Anyone know how to become a Super Seller? I became a Top Rated Seller in less than 2 months

jawadams

Just wondering if anyone knows if there’s a way to “throw my name in the hat” so to speak.

I’ve delivered over 400 orders to date, have 99% positive feedback, Was Top Rated on Nov.1 after only selling since Sept. 8 and have made close to $3000 in revenues in just over 3 months.

Would love to be Fiverr’s next Super Seller!

Hey anarchofigter. It’s possible I could, but I’d need some sort of site where they state the specs. I never did videos because the type of services I offer don’t really seem to warrant it. I experimented on a couple of gigs before with little slideshow type videos but it actually seemed to hurt, not help. Thanks madmoo for the link. I’ll see if I can get some satisfied customers to tweet for me 🙂

jawadams said: @madmoo thanks! I knew I was probably doing OK, but was really surprised when one of the other Super Sellers highlights was that he was promoted to Top Rated Seller in 4 months. I must be doing something right if I got it in 2 :)

I don't think you want to confuse a comment from the "story" of a SuperSeller and equate that with a "reason" they were chosen.

Let's turn the question around, which would you rather have...

2x the rate of sales you have now, or be one of the SuperSellers for a short window of time until the next one?

It’s not even “a thing” per say. I mean, you appear on the blog. You don’t get a “graphic” or any change to your status. You don’t get more gig extras. It’s just an honorary designation or a way for Fiverr to show appreciation and celebration of some sellers.

It has no material impact. And it isn’t that it’s not “perm” exactly…it’s just that there will be “more” of the one time SSellers each time one is selected.

• 4 months later...

Archived