Fiverr Forum

Anyone know of a really awesome photo manipulator?

Apologies if this is not the right forum. If so, I am looking for a photo manipulator who is skilled with photoshop. I know there are a lot out there, but would appreciate anyone’s suggestions or whom to hire or whom to avoid.

thanks

Light Room?

Hello! I can do many different things in Photoshop, send me a message with what you’re looking for, and I’ll let you know if I can help you out!

I offer a 100% money back guarantee, if you don’t like what i make, we can try again and again, and if you still don’t like what I’ve done, we can cancel and be on our way :smiley: I’ll try to reccomend somene else to try as well, so you’re not back at square one, lol.

Lots of Photoshop folks on here. What are you looking to edit?

I actually switched from photoshop to Pixelmator and I’m not looking back :stuck_out_tongue:

Reply to @lparziale: Maybe the correct term is photo manipulation, not edit.

Reply to @caiterz: Sounds like a plan :slight_smile:

Reply to @refugeek: Why did you switch and what makes your opinion so strong?

Reply to @tyger1: Edit, manipulate - same to me.

Reply to @refugeek: I’m waiting for the magnetic lasso tool to be included in Pixelmator’s toolbox. Once it is, then perhaps I’ll switch from Photoshop :slight_smile:

I am a little late to this party…however I am a photo manipulator and have recently joined fiverr. Please feel free to check out my listing to see if I can help you out! If you already found someone, wonderful!

Reply to @tyger1: I switched to mac. Pixelmator is flexible enough for all my work so far and the license is MUCH cheaper… so it was mostly a financially motivated choice, but I also like the fact Pixelmator isn’t bloated.

Reply to @magisworks: I haven’t missed it so far… I won’t argue PS has more features, but so far it has worked out for me. :slight_smile:

Light Room?

Hello! I can do many different things in Photoshop, send me a message with what you’re looking for, and I’ll let you know if I can help you out!

I offer a 100% money back guarantee, if you don’t like what i make, we can try again and again, and if you still don’t like what I’ve done, we can cancel and be on our way :smiley: I’ll try to reccomend somene else to try as well, so you’re not back at square one, lol.

Lots of Photoshop folks on here. What are you looking to edit?

I actually switched from photoshop to Pixelmator and I’m not looking back :stuck_out_tongue:

Reply to @lparziale: Maybe the correct term is photo manipulation, not edit.

Reply to @caiterz: Sounds like a plan :slight_smile:

Reply to @refugeek: Why did you switch and what makes your opinion so strong?