Fiverr Community Forum

Anyone need YouTube/TikTok Promotion Services?

Hello there :wave:,
If anyone need YouTube video Promotion service or TikTlk video promotion service, you can contact me and use my service to drive organic following on your channel/account.

Trust me, our service can help you to reach a huge targeted Audience.

Also we are offering very low rates.

If you are interested!! Must check my Fiverr account for ordering.

5 Likes

good job, :smiley:

1 Like
Promise a service outcome which is not in your control

In certain instances, sellers may be tempted to promise outcomes of their service which is not in their control. For example, guaranteeing to restore your Amazon account or promising an exact amount of viewers for a Youtube video by its digital promotion. Please refrain from promising outcomes that are not in your control because it misleads buyers.

The above is from the Community Standards.

Your gigs are likely to be removed at any time.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page as a violation can risk your account.

1 Like

Do you actually know what I am selling?? If not then read the post again & if again not then please don’t give your wrong suggestions.

“We will promote till the video gets 5M Views”.

“We will promote your video/music till it hits 100,000 views (100k)”

My reply was based on looking at your gigs.

Will leave this with you.

Sure Brother :+1::+1: it will be more good :+1:

So if you are a good English speaking, than it is very simple to under stand that what I am selling.
You just read the title, I will suggest you to also read the description!!!

@abdulmoeed211 Your services violate ToS and Community Standards.

Put whatever in title or description. You do sell views, followers etc. that are, moreover, not organic at all.

You mislead Buyers.

3 Likes

So you are saying that promoting a YouTube video via Google ads is called fake views??
Then you need to Google a lot of things, you don’t even know digital marketing!!!

Fiverr is the place where we provide only real services!!!

Do you really read all the ToS of Fiverr??? I don’t think so!!!

And did you? Google Ads is not allowed by Fiverr.

I am not here to argue with you.

You are aware of consequence of rules violation.

Good luck!

:joy::joy:Bro I can now guarantee that you didn’t read the ToS of Fiverr.

Google ads services are allowed but we can’t promote our gigs via Google ads, right!!

You are right, Gig promotion using Google Ads is not allowed.

Just out of curiosity. If I ordered your Gig right now, you would promote content using Google Ads? Do I understand correct?

1 Like

Yes, off course. This is what I want to say

I see.

So your services should be described and titled like “I will setup Google Ads campaign for your video/music/tiktok…” without mentioning number of views.

The engagement would be purely dependent on campaign setting like budget, bid strategy, location, language, scheduling, etc.

This is very similar to Promoted Gigs on Fiverr and has nothing to do with organic engagement. Client pays money to be visible.

You would not be violating ToS in such case.

1 Like

yes i will edit my gigs, and thank you brother for excellent guide.

1 Like