Fiverr Community Forum

Anyone please suggest me how to promote my gigs?

Hi there, I am a new be in Fiverr. Please tell me if you know that how to promote a gig on social and others places.

3 Likes

Hi Tahmid,

Within each of your gigs, there will be a link that you can post onto your instagram, facebook, twitter and other social media accounts. It’s important that you provide your followers with information that they will find useful in addition to your work. At the end of the day, people like to do business and work with people. So try to share insights into your work, your industry and your personal beliefs. This will help attract like minded individuals.

Best wishes,
J

2 Likes

@jwaynevo have you a good advice.
However just sharing your link is not enough. You need to do a proper marketing and share it only with your target audience.

People study 4 years in university to learn to do proper marketing so unfortunately we wouldn’t be able to explain 4 years of studies in on forum post.
But you should invest your time in learning how to do that if you want to be successful.

2 Likes

If you don’t want to do your own marketing, don’t feel confident doing it yourself etc. then why not hire somebody on Fiverr to do it for you?

Be good at what you offer in your gigs, get somebody else to do the stuff you’re not good at. :slightly_smiling_face:

you can search also in youtube about it…