Anyone successful in the forums?

Just wondering if anyone has ever had a buyer from the forums, if it’s worth posting in here?

Here’s my profile: www.fiverr.com/amerryman

Thanks,

Andrew

I post here on the forum because I like to help people. Yes, occasionally you will build relationships that lead to a sale.

For me 2.3% lead generation and 97.7% Helping people. :slight_smile:

You may get frustrated if you come here to get more orders.

You just may learn things here that could massively impact how you manage your Fiverr business.

When it comes to finding buyers in the Fiverr forum, use the following Monty Python clip as your guide. Just replace “camels” with “buyers” and you’ll get the gist of it.

Nice reply, i just start conversation here… like to concept

@jamesbulls is awesome. I don’t know if that is relevant to this topic? I’m just saying.

I’m doing rather well for myself, but truth told I’m starting to burn out with my existing business model. I’m going to keep my Fiverr account, but I’m soon going to be making it one part of a business tripod. The other two arms will be my YouTube channel (which is going to become a social hub) as well as my Patreon page which will give clients a way to get discounts and free services. To be honest, I’m scared shootless because this is going to essentially change everything that my existing client base loves about me and I’ll be rebuilding my client base essentially from scratch. It’s worrisome, but the fact is I’m only making enough money on Fiverr right now to sustain my family budget and persona lifestyle. I want to grow it. Fiverr will still be my point of sale machine, but the way I attract and communicate with clients is going to change a LOT. I’d say wish me luck, but I don’t believe in it and am too far ahead to change course on this plan, anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

You are brave, I am sure you will do well. There are 4 sellers I really admire on Fiverr - you, @fastcopywriter , @misscrystal and Emmaki.

LMAO :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Thanks for the social mention.