Fiverr Forum

Anyone with incorrect "Earned this month"?

Ok, this is the second time I am seeing this.

Anyone else having this problem ?

I keep separate records of monthly earnings and it is not matching what fiverr displays.

I have opened a ticket with the support but this is getting really annoying now.

Also the export records feature does not work.

It is really hard to keep track of the earnings if you don’t keep your own records.

Now I have to spend good time in verifying every order by going to the revenues page.

sigh.

No thankfully not! I find that having an excel list with my orders and highlighting those order numbers whenever they cleared is really helpful since I don’t have to go back through all of them. But you are top rated so you might not even have the time to keep up with it on a daily basis, but in the long run it saves you time :wink:

I use IFTTT.com to keep my records. Every time someone places an order, within 15 minutes a line is automatically added to a Google Doc I have set up that tracks my sales. The Google Spreadsheet is all set up with graphs and formulas so when the new order comes in it automatically adds up the total, deducts the 20% cut for Fiverr, and graphs out what I’ve made this month so far compared to previous months. It doesn’t always match what Fiverr says, mainly because Fiverr doesn’t mark it as “Earned” until the order is marked complete by the buyer. My records mark the total from the time of sale. So the numbers often are off by a little bit. But it’s still really easy for me to track. I would suggest that to make it easier on yourself.

Reply to @theslackjaw: That’s interesting. DO you use google apps script for that?

Reply to @kay2809: I actually just use IFTTT.com. Just go there and set up an account (for free) and then either use an existing “recipe” or make your own. IFTTT stands for “If This, Then That.” So I have a recipe set up that goes "If This (someone on Fiverr orders one of my gigs), Then That (the order information is added to the first empty row on the first tab of a Google Spreadsheet with the name “Order”). The spreadsheet is in my Google Drive account and I only have to do about 5 minutes of housekeeping at the beginning of each month to keep things running smoothly. The spreadsheet is already set up to adjust my income for the month, taking in account Fiverr’s cut, etc.

It’s really easy. I recommend you check it out. IFTTT partnered with Fiverr about a year and a half ago, maybe more. But they walk you through everything. They do a ton of other stuff as well.

Reply to @theslackjaw: Wow. I didn’t know fiverr was linked to them. This makes sense now.

Thanks man. Gonna pound ifttt now.

Is there a way to add the star rating to each one?

Thanks

Love,

Blondey

Reply to @blondey: I didn’t understand.

Reply to @blondey: I don’t think IFTTT has that capability at this time. It just triggers off the order. I don’t think a rating can trigger it. What you could do is use the next column over to track the ratings as they come in. A shade tedious I realize, but since everything else will be tracked it wouldn’t be too much extra work.

Good Luck.