Fiverr Forum

Anything special for Valentine's day?

I am aware of the time differences, but tomorrow is the 14th back here in Tokyo which is
Valentine’s day.
Not much going on for me, I have work, but I’ll bring a bag of chocolate for my coworkers.
I’m also thinking of making a necktie just for tomorrow, I can make a stencil out of paper and
spray paint something on a blank necktie.
The necktie is from Daiso so it’s only a 100 yen/1 dollar)

The question is, what kind of stencil should I create.
It can be a standard “Happy Valentines Day” in gold on a red tie,
or something like “Got Chocolate?” on a brown necktie…
or just hearts and no messages. Decisions, decisions. :thinking:

Anybody have some fun plans for the 14th?
If any of you guys are crazy ( or kind) enough to send me a Valentine’s chocolate
to Tokyo, I’ll gladly accept it.
Oh wait, that means giving away my contact information outside Fiverr!
Never mind. :sob::sob::sob:

12 Likes

I bought my sweetie some chocolate, a card from me and a card for the cats. A note will be enclosed divulging the location of another gift which is too big to wrap - it’s an electric hedge trimmer! It doesn’t sound romantic, but I think it will be considered love-worthy!

Now I wonder if I’m getting anything? Or will the date be forgotten? Either way I get so excited about giving presents I am ready!

For your stencil, I vote for hearts and arrows or some other romantic pics!

10 Likes

Dang, for some reason I completely forgot about arrows!
I think I’ll go with that :smiley: :smiley:

BTW electric sledge hammer sounds sexy to me! :laughing:

5 Likes

Do you need help?
Who doesn’t.

Roger Sanchez, “Another Chance”, 2001.

8 Likes

How will be traffic tomorrow?

1 Like

It’ll be a Wednesday tomorrow, like every other Wednesday - the roads should be no busier than usual. :blue_car::wink:

7 Likes

Thanks for reminding me :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::mega::mega::mega::mega::mega::loudspeaker::loudspeaker::loudspeaker::loudspeaker:

2 Likes

If I coulda, I woulda! :chocolate_bar: :wink:

Right now it’s still VDAY eve in my woods.

As for having something special planned… I’ve got a few spectacular options (decisions-decisions).
It’s gonna be a longgggggggggggggggggggg night. But tomorrow is gonna be better! :stuck_out_tongue:

Doing some last minute :shopping: today!

As for the tie you should totally do the “Got Chocolate?” with some candy bars M&Ms or something. :yum:

4 Likes

:loudspeaker::heart_eyes:i will send This text will be blurred

1 Like

Smart move. Maybe they´ll give you a card too and then if you wouldn´t, you´d be in trouble.

8 Likes

We do not exchange Valentine gifts or cards, but we do like to get something special to eat. Tomorrow I think it will be a meal at the new Japanese Food truck that serves Hawaiian style food.

We do get a card and a gift for the grandkids. We got the two little ones their favorite food treats. Those treats include a can of whipped cream and strawberries and a few cans of Vienna Sausages.

6 Likes

I always loved the underlying message of that video.

2 Likes

I had a cat that called me “roo”.

For me and my hunk, will be dining at a fancy place and then hear some :musical_note:

5 Likes

I live in a relatively high building in the central part of city right next to a really nice date spot.
I’m stocked on balloons, water and a whole ton of rage. Like berserk level rage.

2 Likes

:fearful:

1 Like

Sounds like party time. Have a blast! :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

I’ll be the one doing the blasting.

That’s how any couple that passes my place is gonna be like.

2 Likes

Whew, I just checked on where you live - I’ll be sure to avoid it! :smiley:

My rage transcends time and space. I’ll be sending negative energy to every couple to mess up their night.
I even kept tomorrow clear from orders so that I can focus on messing up others night. I’ll probably buy some illegal booze from some shady dealer while I’m at it.

1 Like

Hey, I’m selling illegal booze on Valentine’s Day. I’ll send you a free sample. :wink: (My booze takes the aggression out too… Pure bliss!)

2 Likes