Anything special for Valentine's day?

zeus777

I am aware of the time differences, but tomorrow is the 14th back here in Tokyo which is
Valentine’s day.
Not much going on for me, I have work, but I’ll bring a bag of chocolate for my coworkers.
I’m also thinking of making a necktie just for tomorrow, I can make a stencil out of paper and
spray paint something on a blank necktie.
The necktie is from Daiso so it’s only a 100 yen/1 dollar)

The question is, what kind of stencil should I create.
It can be a standard “Happy Valentines Day” in gold on a red tie,
or something like “Got Chocolate?” on a brown necktie…
or just hearts and no messages. Decisions, decisions. :thinking:

Anybody have some fun plans for the 14th?
If any of you guys are crazy ( or kind) enough to send me a Valentine’s chocolate
to Tokyo, I’ll gladly accept it.
Oh wait, that means giving away my contact information outside Fiverr!
Never mind. 😭

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought my sweetie some chocolate, a card from me and a card for the cats. A note will be enclosed divulging the location of another gift which is too big to wrap - it’s an electric hedge trimmer! It doesn’t sound romantic, but I think it will be considered love-worthy!

Now I wonder if I’m getting anything? Or will the date be forgotten? Either way I get so excited about giving presents I am ready!

For your stencil, I vote for hearts and arrows or some other romantic pics!

I bought my sweetie some chocolate, a card from me and a card for the cats. A note will be enclosed divulging the location of another gift which is too big to wrap - it’s an electric hedge trimmer! It doesn’t sound romantic, but I think it will be considered love-worthy!

Now I wonder if I’m getting anything? Or will the date be forgotten? Either way I get so excited about giving presents I am ready!

arrows

Dang, for some reason I completely forgot about arrows!

I think I’ll go with that 😃

BTW electric sledge hammer sounds sexy to me! 😆

I am aware of the time differences, but tomorrow is the 14th back here in Tokyo which is

Valentine’s day.

Not much going on for me, I have work, but I’ll bring a bag of chocolate for my coworkers.

I’m also thinking of making a necktie just for tomorrow, I can make a stencil out of paper and

spray paint something on a blank necktie.

The necktie is from Daiso so it’s only a 100 yen/1 dollar)

The question is, what kind of stencil should I create.

It can be a standard “Happy Valentines Day” in gold on a red tie,

or something like “Got Chocolate?” on a brown necktie…

or just hearts and no messages. Decisions, decisions. :thinking:

Anybody have some fun plans for the 14th?

If any of you guys are crazy ( or kind) enough to send me a Valentine’s chocolate

Oh wait, that means giving away my contact information outside Fiverr!

Never mind. 😭

If I coulda, I woulda! 🍫

Right now it’s still VDAY eve in my woods.

As for having something special planned… I’ve got a few spectacular options (decisions-decisions).

It’s gonna be a longgggggggggggggggggggg night. But tomorrow is gonna be better! 😛

Doing some last minute :shopping: today!

As for the tie you should totally do the “Got Chocolate?” with some candy bars M&Ms or something. 😋

and a card for the cats.

Smart move. Maybe they´ll give you a card too and then if you wouldn´t, you´d be in trouble.

image.thumb.jpg.5d5e1ef2ba0672fa1abe647af3926c73.jpg

We do not exchange Valentine gifts or cards, but we do like to get something special to eat. Tomorrow I think it will be a meal at the new Japanese Food truck that serves Hawaiian style food.

We do get a card and a gift for the grandkids. We got the two little ones their favorite food treats. Those treats include a can of whipped cream and strawberries and a few cans of Vienna Sausages.

I live in a relatively high building in the central part of city right next to a really nice date spot.

I’m stocked on balloons, water and a whole ton of rage. Like berserk level rage.

I’m stocked on balloons, water and a whole ton of rage. Like berserk level rage.

Sounds like party time. Have a blast! 👹

Whew, I just checked on where you live - I’ll be sure to avoid it! 😃

My rage transcends time and space. I’ll be sending negative energy to every couple to mess up their night.

I even kept tomorrow clear from orders so that I can focus on messing up others night. I’ll probably buy some illegal booze from some shady dealer while I’m at it.

My rage transcends time and space. I’ll be sending negative energy to every couple to mess up their night.

I even kept tomorrow clear from orders so that I can focus on messing up others night. I’ll probably buy some illegal booze from some shady dealer while I’m at it.

Hey, I’m selling illegal booze on Valentine’s Day. I’ll send you a free sample. 😉 (My booze takes the aggression out too… Pure bliss!)

Did I miss something?

Why are you so angry? I take it you are not a ❤️ day person?

LMAO, I got some moonshine in my fridge, maybe my lady and I will get smashed on it and cause a ruckus.

Archived