Fiverr Community Forum

Anything special for Valentine's day?

Seriously though please don’t ruin it for others. Punch a pillow and yell to get it out.

1 Like

Roses are red, violets are blue
vodka costs less than dinner for two.

1 Like

Did I miss something?

Why are you so angry? I take it you are not a :heart: day person?

2 Likes

LMAO, I got some moonshine in my fridge, maybe my lady and I will get smashed on it and cause a ruckus.

23 years of being single does things to a man.

Remember this

the only thing I remember:

1 Like

Go out and meet someone. Take her on a nice date, stroll through the park holding hands.

Somehow a single :rose: from a vendor is sexier than a dozen from a florist - money doesn’t buy happiness.

2 Likes

Here is a revolutionary idea for someone in your frame of mind. You Can fight back:

3 Likes

I had no idea it was you. :hushed:
Until I looked at the username… You look so much different than the other pic.

Are the ladies swooning yet?

2 Likes

Exactly, I think the new picture is really cute!

He’s humble, nice looking, sweet and business owner! Oh, I know what it is - he’s too successful and cute; the ladies are intimidated!

2 Likes

Or the poor chap (my inner, @offlinehelpers ) is intimidated by the Beautiful ladies. :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m just gonna say it. He’S HOT! :fire:

2 Likes

Suddenly, :fire: Jim has gotten really quiet.

Perhaps blushing? :blush:

2 Likes

S#!T, being single ain’t that bad, you have the complete freedom to do whatever and whoever you like, LMAO.

I was going to have some fun, go out for dinner…right now I’m sitting in my room, waiting for college medical services to call me back because I think I have the flu.

Happy Valentine’s Day?

2 Likes

Immediately run out and buy lots and lots of Chocolate or chocolate cake or anything that has chocolate in it! It will cure all sickness! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ladies,

My hunky firemen are on standby (just in case) :droplet::fire_engine: :man_firefighter: :man_firefighter:

3 Likes

I can actually smell that chocolate strongly, how strange.

Chocolate actually does have feel good chemicals in it that affects our mood.

1 Like

MMM Firemen, what is it about those guys? I hang out at the fire station :heart:

2 Likes