Fiverr Community Forum

Appearing Offline As A Seller & New Order Not Appearing

A buyer made an order and it isn’t showing up on the dashboard or the mobile app. My profile is also not showing me online. Anyone have any idea what’s going on?

1 Like

Well, this got weirder. When I log out it takes me to the last gig I visited and does the same when I log in again. Does anyone have any idea what’s going on?

I had the same issue for appearing offline I tried keeping tabs open on my Fiverr profile but that didn’t help I also tried changing my offline status in the setting from pc but that keeps changing back too then I realized in the Fiverr app my status was offline and once I changed it back in the mobile app, now it seems to be fine and it appears onlibe

Unfortunately, that’s not the issue I’m having.

Then if it’s really wired trying contacting fiverr support.

Already did, hope they respond soon.

Hi @ssj1236,

About the order not showing on your dashboard or mobile app, I don’t know what to say. But as for your status, it shows you online.

maybe buyer hasn’t filled in the requirements yet.

This is not turning green for some reason. Are you sure you can see me online? Can you screenshot it for me?
Untitled

That light is moody, must have emotional problems :sweat_smile: Don’t worry about it. :wink:

:flushed:

hahahaha yes, absolutely sure :rofl::rofl:

Here you go, man of little faith :joy: :upside_down_face: :wink:

1 Like

Well, that’s nice. I kinda already contacted support so guess I’ll wait to hear back from them about the moody light.

1 Like

All the issues just resolved themselves automatically. I have no idea how this happens.

We’re all in Fiverr’s Twilight Zone, were anything can happen… :rofl:

2 Likes

Well, it’s probably that time of the month when everything is going haywire and a lot of codes are flying all over the place! :wink:

This happens almost every month; I have gotten used to it by now. It often automatically resolves itself in a few minutes (can sometimes take up to a few hours).

Awesome sauce!