Approaching 1800 completed orders and more momentum!

dtongsports

Been with Fiverr since the beta stage, and saw mass potential to use them for advertising revenue for my online radio podcast. As many of you know, I was the innovator and creator of this type of fiverr gig. Now there are dozens of podcasts and radio shows who are using fiverr as a revenue creator, but none of them deliver like me!! It started off as just an order here and there, then small spurts of multiple orders, all while there were yet to be “Extras or SubCategories”. Then the beauty of levels and extras arrived! Then SubCategories changed everything for the best! Most recently now receiving 6-10 orders per day within 7 different gigs, and slowly building more interest as I improve my videos, add more gigs, and network. Have hit 20 in the queue on my featured gig, but would love to hit 30! Fiverr has allowed me to build my radio show podcast to being able to broadcast 5-6 days/week and sometimes even strings of 10 shows in 11 days based strictly on advertiser/sponsor demand from fiverr. I now consider myself a “Media” Company as my network has grown to over 30,000 fans/followers as well as hitting 27,000 listeners in the month of January alone!

Thank you Fiverr for living up to the potential I saw in your company just a couple years ago, and as I felt confident in joining you in the growth, it is becoming a reality beyond my imagination! You have helped me create the life I have worked so hard for, and I hope it only gets better!

Next goal, 5000 orders completed by next april!! LETS GO!

DTong

www.Fiverr.com/DTongSports

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Dan is an amazing seller I have ordered off him for Fiverrtastic. I love his promo gig. He exceeds all possible expectations. Never underestimate the power of radio.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Dan is an amazing seller I have ordered off him for Fiverrtastic. I love his promo gig. He exceeds all possible expectations. Never underestimate the power of radio.

Guest matt_garry

Reply to @mylove8993: ya just stop with the spamming you can make you’re own page on my fiverr gig thread get you gig noticed the proper way you are not contributing to the any of the convos you are spaming…

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived