Are Buyers also available here in Fiverr forum

workinline

but i didnt found here appreciating sellers…

Are we supposed to appreciate you? What are we supposed to appreciate about you?

new seller required improvement and buyers should guide them if they have time to come on forum, they also have time to comment for some improvement.

new seller required improvement and buyers should guide them if they have time to come on forum, they also have time to comment for some improvement.

New sellers can take the time to do their own research too. Only lazy sellers demand that everyone else make them successful. Good sellers take initiative to learn how Fiverr works, and apply that to their own gigs.

Are YOU a lazy seller, or are you planning to work hard for your success?

buyers should guide them if they have time to come on forum

What makes you think that you have any right to tell other people what they should do with their free time?

New sellers can take the time to do their own research too. Only lazy sellers demand that everyone else make them successful. Good sellers take initiative to learn how Fiverr works, and apply that to their own gigs.

Are YOU a lazy seller, or are you planning to work hard for your success?

ok i will try to do more work in this regard…

I am talking about forum time only not about their free time…

their free time

Helping is not easy. Listening is not easy.

I tried helping them, I tried not helping them but in the end I couldn’t do them any good.

Do you think what I did was wrong?”

Right and wrong are just words.

What matters is what you do.

If you do too much, people get dependent on you.

And if you do nothing, they lose hope.

You have to use a light touch like a safecracker or a pickpocket.

When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

(From “Futurama” in “Godfellas”, season 3, episode 20, 2002)

their free time

Helping is not easy. Listening is not easy.

I tried helping them, I tried not helping them but in the end I couldn’t do them any good.

Do you think what I did was wrong?”

Right and wrong are just words.

What matters is what you do.

You have to use a light touch like a safecracker or a pickpocket.

When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

(From “Futurama” in “Godfellas”, season 3, episode 20, 2002)

very impressive , If you do too much, people get dependent on you.

Forum time IS their free time. When they come to the forum, they’re free to do whatever they feel like doing. They don’t owe it to you or anyone else to do what you want them to do.

Demanding that they spend their valuable time on helping you is unlikely to make buyers want to work with you.

very impressive , If you do too much, people get dependent on you.

In business, you WANT people dependent upon your services. This is how you both build a customer/fan base, and encouarge repeat customers. 😉

In business, you WANT people dependent upon your services. This is how you both build a customer/fan base, and encouarge repeat customers. 😉

tnx for your encouragement i am making something new for my promotion…

Forum time IS their free time. When they come to the forum, they’re free to do whatever they feel like doing. They don’t owe it to you or anyone else to do what you want them to do.

Demanding that they spend their valuable time on helping you is unlikely to make buyers want to work with you.

time is very important in life and by making time table we can adjust many things and if we can improve someone work by typing two lines i think it is not waste of time.

Archived