Are buyers reacted on bad review on there profile?

anamikanim

Yes, I did. A couple times, actually. I had a very bad experience with a buyer, so I gave a low rating. Then I was harassed and threatened, so I simply blocked the Buyer from contacting me.

We are freelancers, not slaves. And I have the right to rate my experience with the buyers, and they got no right to treat me like this because of their rudeness.

Yes. They came to my inbox to threaten me to remove it because it was “a lie”.

I told them I will be reporting them to CS and won’t be responding any further. They told me they’ll be reporting me back “with screenshots and timestamps” whatever that means. I reported them and we never spoke again.

Yes, I did. A couple times, actually. I had a very bad experience with a buyer, so I gave a low rating. Then I was harassed and threatened, so I simply blocked the Buyer from contacting me.

We are freelancers, not slaves. And I have the right to rate my experience with the buyers, and they got no right to treat me like this because of their rudeness.

Sometimes i also thought to give them my honest review but this exact thing always get into my mind.

Archived