Are Fiverr Skill Tests what they Claim to Be?

jdsubtitler

Hello, Dear Fiverr Community,

Here is my Story: I took both Eng/Esp Translation Skill Tests 🌎 , and / let’s say… / got a decent score…
This led me to take a Spanish Grammar test to prove my Skills. This Test was supposed to be quite easy to handle, since I am a Spanish Native-Speaker, and I consider I have (if not flawless) very good Spanish grammar. ✏️

So… when I started to answer the questions, I noticed they asked about anything but real questions that would help you determine whether you have good grammar or not. Some of the questions were about random non-practical grammar terminology, which had absolutely nothing to do with proving your real grammar skills.
What worried me the most was that I could have had a terrible Score because of the repetitive questions about the same old-random terms they always asked. I decided to quit and leave it just like it looks now. Which is obviously not as bad as it could be, but the thing is that I highly suggest the Fiverr Community to think twice before taking one of these so-called “Awesome” Skill Tests.

🎓 Have you ever taken a Fiverr Skill Test?
🎓 How would you rate your experience?
🎓 Do you think Fiverr Skill Tests really talk about your real skills?

🌎 I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING YOUR COMMENTS!

1615522296_SpanishtoEnglish.jpg.cfcd211110526a685ab82f467b626dd3.jpg

Archived