Are my gigs perfect?

jamshed_khan

Your first gig is perfect indeed. Your second needs more info on the description. I can’t really help because I am not familiar with what you are doing, but you seem to be able to write detailed descriptions, judging by your first gig. Just invest a few minutes to write a good one for your second gig as well.

Hi 🙂

This is from my point of view 🙂

The first thing I am looking when browsing Fiverr is the Cover Photo. To be honest I am not reading gig titles! 🙂 I just look for attention-grabbing photos and those are the ones I am browsing and clicking. Your photo on your first gig link is blurred, not really professional looking.

There are lots of free photos in the internet that you can choose and use. You don’t need to pay for that. You just need to find those free ones.

Secondly. Follow fiverr requirements on photo size so the photo you upload will not get stretched and blurred.

Third. You must upload your own headshot photo in your profile. You are advertising a windwos 7 os for free 🙂 How can you build a good business if you don’t show your face to customer. How can they trust you? 🙂

Just remember, people get in love first with their eyes on what they see - a customer of mine told me that LOL! 🙂

Hope this helps! 🙂

Best Wishes!

Archived