Are my impressions sufficient

jenny_graphics4

I’m new to fiverr. It’s been less than two weeks since I came here. Can anyone tell me if my impressions are fine or not. I am uploading screenshot of my impressions. These are from the first day till today.
Further I was ordered by a client a few days ago, I delivered order a day ahead of time but he did not receive. Marked as complete three days later but I did not get a review. I think this order came naturally but will not come forward. Should I get a review somehow?
Remember these clicks are my own except for one. 😆

IMG_20200914_175114.thumb.jpg.3ee89da969f5469a67ec2570b8c37d99.jpg
IMG_20200914_1751141076×586 69.5 KB

In this section of forum you could add your link to GIG and profile as well.

Now, you can not ask for review or mention review in communication, it is against TOS. Buyer can chose to leave feedback or not.

Your impressions are low, very low but I will have to check your GIGs and how much competition you have to give more opinions. Maybe the numbers are high…

Hi! How are you. Somedays ago I asked the same question. One of the pro seller has give me this info. Hope it will help you.

@editormj It is normal even this happens to me but the impression of 300-500 is too low that it appear on every search of your. You will find it when your impression reaches about 2-5K per month then it is possible for you to find your gig. When we see this impression on our Analytics it just means that it appear on an average about 7-9th page in a gig search or sometime on 2nd or 3rd so this is normal. You can upload your next gig and make sure you optimise it correctly as per keyword so that…

Hi Jenny,
Being a Level 2 Graphics Designer on fiverr, I warmly welcome you here.
I am glad to realize that you are doing good but what I observed, you need to pay more attention on your niche and your outward appearance on social networking platforms which will attract your potential customers and you’ll enjoy your work on fiverr. Keep promoting your gigs and keep observing the high performing gigs.
Regards
Soban

Hi! How are you. Somedays ago I asked the same question. One of the pro seller has give me this info. Hope it will help you.

@editormj It is normal even this happens to me but the impression of 300-500 is too low that it appear on every search of your. You will find it when your impression reaches about 2-5K per month then it is possible for you to find your gig. When we see this impression on our Analytics it just means that it appear on an average about 7-9th page in a gig search or sometime on 2nd or 3rd so this is normal. You can upload your next gig and make sure you optimise it correctly as per keyword so that…

Hey @editormj I am not a pro but ya I am just sharing my experience with everyone so that we can all get equally benefited in our own field. We all are freelancers and expert in our own field. But just thank you that you love my response. 🙂

Hey @editormj I am not a pro but ya I am just sharing my experience with everyone so that we can all get equally benefited in our own field. We all are freelancers and expert in our own field. But just thank you that you love my response. 🙂

Your are givig your best tips for new sellers like us. People wo spent their valuable time to suggest others, giving feedback and motivation, they are pro seller for me. Thank you.

Archived