Are my logos good quality? Should i change them?

albizs

I agree with @joyh97. I’d like to see not only more logos, but more variation. The “Master Pen” design is cool looking, but IMO doesn’t really give me an idea of what it’s signifying. To even take it a step further, you may want to consider a mock-up or two as well. Just my opinion of course.

Good luck!

I agree with @joyh97. I’d like to see not only more logos, but more variation. The “Master Pen” design is cool looking, but IMO doesn’t really give me an idea of what it’s signifying. To even take it a step further, you may want to consider a mock-up or two as well. Just my opinion of course.

Good luck!

Thank you for advice, i’ll work with it but i don’t understand what is IMO (lion?)

Good luck!

And plus, “Master Pen” is more beautiful than primary one in your opinion

Could you explain more about presentation style?

The way you present your Logo to audience. That can be in form of mockup or in simple way. Also learn what size the logo will be on a paper or page so It looks good.

That all can be achieved once you practice more and more.

Archived