Are my new gigs visible on search during this maintenance

alihamza6

Hey everybody, hope you’re doing great.
I am new to this platform and on my first 2 new gigs, i see a label as “We’re working on getting your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views back online. No worries - your Gigs are active, and all the metrics are calculated as usual.”, both my gigs are active.
I just wanted to know that if my gigs are visible to the buyers as normally happens, or is it something apart which i’ve to do in order to make it visible to the buyers as i’ ve made my account during the current maintenance…!
this is the gig’s hyperlink if it may help in any way https://www.fiverr.com/share/jyVdK7

Regards

Hi there!
welcome to Fiverr!
Don’t worry bro, its everything is good , if your gigs active the buyers can see them.
The same option is showing up on my profile but I have done many orders these days .There is nothing to worry about.
Have a great time on this great platform.
Thank You!

[gig analytics bug]

We are currently experiencing a problem preventing you from seeing your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views. But not to worry, your Gigs are active. Fiverr’s Dev team is aware of the bug and is working on a resolution. Thank you for your patience.

You can share your experience or post an update on this in this thread.

1399335722_giganalyticsbug.thumb.jpg.aaa34274aa0fc3f7df036396b9e817d3.jpg

Archived